kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
any date for the new Dlc?it will add content for the MC bree?
finally angela content for MC Bree :love: .
if you look through the comments on the steam post they said that 1 of the DLC Girls will be available to bree mc (decided by a patreon poll) and that they are hoping to release it some time in Q1 2024.

Reactions: lockerxx

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
There's something that piqued my attention in Sam's marriage D option. If Sam decides to take revenge against Ryan (and the bridesmaid Natalie), the threesome happens, and Sam invites her friend along. It would've been a devious thing to do to impregnate Natalie (since Sam mentioned her friend had stabbed in the back and she could've come up with such idea as payback and the option to fuck Natalie had been available), but it wouldn't have been entirely a mere speculation, had that taken place. Maybe the expansion content might deal with such scenario in the future (if there are some changes to that option, who knows, but that'll be up to the dev). :unsure:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
does anyone has walkthrought from the beginning
There are not many events in this game at a fixed time, so the degree of freedom is very high. Relatively, you must refer to walkthrough to understand the relationship between the game mechanism and the characters.

There is no way to provide you with a standard walkthrough at the beginning, because everyone plays differently and chooses different girls.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Office Harem - Horny Vikings event

Wiki states the following:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a spy cam in my inventory - but I haven't seen a prompt to plant one (i did for the Cassidy wanting to frame me event - but that was ages ago - and I'm now in a different office - the CEO office).

Thoughts?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Office Harem - Horny Vikings event

Wiki states the following:

I have a spy cam in my inventory - but I haven't seen a prompt to plant one (i did for the Cassidy wanting to frame me event - but that was ages ago - and I'm now in a different office - the CEO office).

Thoughts?
As soon as you become a CEO, you can install a spy camera in your office (you must already have a spy camera in your bag). If you don't pay attention to this, when customers come, you may have missed the installation It's time.

Become the CEO
Prerequisites: done , days passed >= 7, personal office, work or work hard

will come into Mike's office and offers him a position as CEO of the company.

Mike can accept that offer and become the CEO or he can decline it. If Mike does not accept the position as CEO the Office Harem events will stop at this point.

Outcome: depending on your choice Mike will become CEO or not.

After Mike becomes CEO he has 7 days until the business partners from another company come to close a contract with him.

During those 7 days Mike can place a spy cam in the office to record the meeting (you can't place the camera after 7 days passed anymore).

Reactions: TittyLuvr1334

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, in Taming Harem how can i activate Home Date(or meeting), after aqurium date? I arleady go on date with them like 5 times, restaurant, club, home, fuck, but story tracker number 4- go on date with them again dont changed. What i doing wrong?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Hello, in Taming Harem how can i activate Home Date(or meeting), after aqurium date? I arleady go on date with them like 5 times, restaurant, club, home, fuck, but story tracker number 4- go on date with them again dont changed. What i doing wrong?
Home Meeting
Prerequisites: Did
Home Meeting
Prerequisites: Did restaurant date 4 times, done home date, Afternoon or evening

Interact with Ayesha or Kylie

, done home date, Afternoon or evening

Interact with Ayesha or Kylie

Did restaurant date 4 times, Did restaurant date 4 times ,Did restaurant date 4 times

It's important, so say it three times.
date.jpg

Last edited:

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I have played several versions, fluid game, all good.
BUT, i alway had a problem with Kylie's quest, when it says to "flirt with other girl in front of her", on all updates that i played since remember until now, i never could get that done, why?, what do i need to do?
Same happen with the spy cam i have in front of the house, the camera never catches her, so i can't talk to her about it, so i need to keep replacing the cam to try trigger the event.

Any advices?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
BUT, i alway had a problem with Kylie's quest, when it says to "flirt with other girl in front of her", on all updates that i played since remember until now, i never could get that done, why?, what do i need to do?
Same happen with the spy cam i have in front of the house, the camera never catches her, so i can't talk to her about it, so i need to keep replacing the cam to try trigger the event.

Any advices?
You need to get her lp up to 50 and her yandere points up to 25. THEN talk or kiss another girl in front of her and that should finally trigger the event. Also make sure you did the phone sex event to unlock the 50 lp threshold.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Clown.34

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
As soon as you become a CEO, you can install a spy camera in your office (you must already have a spy camera in your bag). If you don't pay attention to this, when customers come, you may have missed the installation It's time.

Become the CEO
Prerequisites: done , days passed >= 7, personal office, work or work hard

will come into Mike's office and offers him a position as CEO of the company.

Mike can accept that offer and become the CEO or he can decline it. If Mike does not accept the position as CEO the Office Harem events will stop at this point.

Outcome: depending on your choice Mike will become CEO or not.

After Mike becomes CEO he has 7 days until the business partners from another company come to close a contract with him.

During those 7 days Mike can place a spy cam in the office to record the meeting (you can't place the camera after 7 days passed anymore).
Okay great thank you. I only needed to go back one day. Installed the cam, and worked that out.

That was cool. thx again for the info

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
EMMA LOVE POINTS

If I read things correctly, I needed 3 criteria to get three love points.

1 - Audrey needs to be collared (done)
2 - Bree needs to be at 50 girl interest (done)
3 - Answered that I enjoyed the effeminate boys kissing in the anime movie (done)

SO i am just verifying this IS the positive outcome for Emma that I want.....correct? This means I did earn my lovepoint for this test?

I don't know if/when/how the Audrey encounter with the collar is to be learned.....Do I need to find them together somewhere?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
REGARDING CHERIE:

So - its been 7 days since she offered me CEO and said she will be there to help.
Cassidy is collared with 100 LPs and KPs.

Since that encounter, I have not heard from Cherie at all. And she does not appear in my phone/contacts. So is she like done/gone? In all the visits to her and flirting etc - there was never a NSFW seen at all with her.

Also - I have a save that I just made where Cassidy told me she was pregnant.
Would keeping vs no keeping pregnancy change any outcome with Cherie?

Just curious.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
does anyone has walkthrought from the beginning

Considering how there's not really a concrete beginning since what you do depends on which girl/girls you're looking to romance, this is the best I can recommend.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
EMMA LOVE POINTS

If I read things correctly, I needed 3 criteria to get three love points.

1 - Audrey needs to be collared (done)
2 - Bree needs to be at 50 girl interest (done)
3 - Answered that I enjoyed the effeminate boys kissing in the anime movie (done)

SO i am just verifying this IS the positive outcome for Emma that I want.....correct? This means I did earn my lovepoint for this test?

I don't know if/when/how the Audrey encounter with the collar is to be learned.....Do I need to find them together somewhere?
REGARDING CHERIE:

So - its been 7 days since she offered me CEO and said she will be there to help.
Cassidy is collared with 100 LPs and KPs.

Since that encounter, I have not heard from Cherie at all. And she does not appear in my phone/contacts. So is she like done/gone? In all the visits to her and flirting etc - there was never a NSFW seen at all with her.

Also - I have a save that I just made where Cassidy told me she was pregnant.
Would keeping vs no keeping pregnancy change any outcome with Cherie?

Just curious.
If you have sex with Bree, she must have Les Point 45. If you don’t have sex with Bree, the content of the conversation can be ignored. The content of the conversation in the game may be different, anyway, I can’t understand it at all, and I don’t care.

The point is that when you meet these conditions, you can get Love Point.

Cherie is currently available at the company party every Christmas, and you can creampie her without a condom.

I only posted an article two days ago about the details of Cassidy's pregnancy. As long as it is not LP100, she will definitely insist on abortion, no matter if she is a girlfriend or a sex slave. Some meaningless options that do not affect the result are just used by the production team to supplement the plot use.

For events such as Sam wants to know the truth, different choices have different endings, most of the walkthrough will remind you separately. If you choose wrongly, or if you miss the time point and miss the small event forever, you have to take notes or write it in your head remember.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019

Considering how there's not really a concrete beginning since what you do depends on which girl/girls you're looking to romance, this is the best I can recommend.
He should just want a walkthrough that follows a single process, I have told him, but I don't know if he has gone his own way.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
If you have sex with Bree, she must have Les Point 45. If you don’t have sex with Bree, the content of the conversation can be ignored. The content of the conversation in the game may be different, anyway, I can’t understand it at all, and I don’t care.

The point is that when you meet these conditions, you can get Love Point.

Cherie is currently available at the company party every Christmas, and you can creampie her without a condom.

I only posted an article two days ago about the details of Cassidy's pregnancy. As long as it is not LP100, she will definitely insist on abortion, no matter if she is a girlfriend or a sex slave. Some meaningless options that do not affect the result are just used by the production team to supplement the plot use.

For events such as Sam wants to know the truth, different choices have different endings, most of the walkthrough will remind you separately. If you choose wrongly, or if you miss the time point and miss the small event forever, you have to take notes or write it in your head remember.
K. Thanks for helping me sort this through.

I have had sex w/ Bree. Her KPs are locked at 50. No more; no less.
So when you say must be 45 - do you mean AT LEAST 45 (which mean yes I met that criteria) or exactly 45 no more, no less (which means I did NOT meet that criteria).

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019

Any advices?
To explain this incident, it is actually very complicated. I think there is a bug in Kylie's spy camera installation. I don't know how to code, so I can't prove it, but I can tell you how to solve it.

When you sleep in the room at night and hear a strange sound, and then go to the front porch at four o'clock in the morning to check, it will trigger the installation of the spy camera event. After the installation is complete, wait for the message of the strange sound to appear at night. You can , or when one is in the living room and sees Kylie's sign appear on the front porch.

When you go to check, you will find that there is no one, and then in the morning, there will be two results, check whether the camera mark has appeared. I have checked once, and I can check the camera, and I have checked twice or three times There is an option to check the camera. No matter how many times, the camera cannot be checked at this time.

When you install the camera and go to the front porch at 4 am to check, Kylie will disappear from the town that morning. She cannot be called, and some mission prompts can see her in a hidden state. She will disappear for several days, the longest It may be up to seven days.

Wait until the next time she shows up in town again, go to the front porch and see if there is still a sign to check the camera. If there is, just check the camera when she shows up in town and there will be a picture of her peeping in your house, You can ask her with the things you have photographed. If not, repeat the steps of going to the front porch at 4 o'clock in the morning when you hear the sound when you sleep at night.

There is a daytime roommate who will discuss the incident that there are often strange sounds in the early morning. The trigger time should be around 12 noon.

Kylie Assault:

This event is basically the same as the previous one, but there is an extra pregnancy point judgment. Kylie must be in a state of no fertilization and no big belly for this event to happen.

Because unless you call for help, and the cohabitant manages to save you, Kylie will rape you and fertilize from you.

camera.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Clown.34
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes