master861

Nov 4, 2022
Probably not easy to implement, but it would be awesome if the girls could wear a butt plug after it was accepted as a gift by the MC... :p
then you not played story yet because she wear a butt plug.
And one of her events is event called are Buy fantASStic gift , that event is not on the wiki but it is ther.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
then you not played story yet because she wear a butt plug.
And one of her events is event called are Buy fantASStic gift , that event is not on the wiki but it is ther.
Well noted. Yes, I already played that – it was awesome! And it was because of it that I thought it would be amazing if we could get *all* girls to use a butt plug, after they accepted it as a gift from the MC. ;-)

Reactions: Andrealphus

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Well noted. Yes, I already played that – it was awesome! And it was because of it that I thought it would be amazing if we could get *all* girls to use a butt plug, after they accepted it as a gift from the MC. ;-)
You can join the discord and make that as are Suggestion for the new versions because any one can join the discord of Andrealphus

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
Hey! I've been looking for a solution, but couldn't find one. Is there a way to fast forward or slow down some "progression" in the game? Console commands, safe save editors -- whatever that woks.

weirdnessmagnet

Dec 21, 2018
I've encountered an issue when using save editor. If I create a new save, even for something as simple as updating the amount of money I have, I'm unable to load the file in the game. The new save is there, but when I click it, it won't load.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is there something I'm missing?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I've encountered an issue when using save editor. If I create a new save, even for something as simple as updating the amount of money I have, I'm unable to load the file in the game. The new save is there, but when I click it, it won't load.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is there something I'm missing?
The save editor you're using is probably not updated to work with saves created by a game which was made with renpy 8.1x or higher...

Last edited:
Reactions: weirdnessmagnet

John573

Dec 16, 2017
How do you get the office workers to change their outfits, I am already the CEO and I have the manage office option but nothing is within the command section?

Last edited:

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
How do you get the office workers to change their outfits, I am already the CEO and I have the manage office option but nothing is within the command section?
raise their kp to 50. Do so by doing kp threshold events for all except shiori hers is already maxxed from the beginning

John573

Dec 16, 2017
raise their kp to 50. Do so by doing kp threshold events for all except shiori hers is already maxxed from the beginning
I have those maxxed out as well. I am trying to do Audrey's event where she needs to be in a different outfit.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hmm, which version are you playing? The conditions are just sub points >= 50, Mike must be CEO and she must not wear the new outfit already:
1692833462898.png

Frost00001

Jan 25, 2018
Hey guys... can someone give me full save file plz :oops:, I'm working don't have lot of free time with me but, I really like the game. If anyone can help that'll be great.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes