master861

Nov 4, 2022
REGARDING CHERIE:

So - its been 7 days since she offered me CEO and said she will be there to help.
Cassidy is collared with 100 LPs and KPs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since that encounter, I have not heard from Cherie at all. And she does not appear in my phone/contacts. So is she like done/gone? In all the visits to her and flirting etc - there was never a NSFW seen at all with her.

Also - I have a save that I just made where Cassidy told me she was pregnant.
Would keeping vs no keeping pregnancy change any outcome with Cherie?

Just curious.
I hope for you you got another spy cam in you inventory if not you fucked because:
You need to place them before the 7 days are over means frist day or 6 after cherie viset you make sure you place the spy cam in you office
The Horny Vikings
Prerequisites: done Become the CEO, days passed >= 7, personal office, work or work hard

The three representatives of the other company come to Mike's office to close the contract. Unfortunately for Mike they have an extra condition on what is supposed to happen before they seal the deal. They laid eyes on Mikes co-workers, especially on Audrey, Lavish and Shiori. They give Mike the choice to arrange that they have some fun with one of the girls or Mike will lose the contract.

Mike now has 6 different choices: (note that you can only pimp girls which are not hidden on the map or gone forever)
  • Offer all three of them
  • Offer one of the girls (Audrey, Shiori, Lavish or Aletta)
  • Refuse the offer
If Mike refuses the offer and he placed the camera in the office before this event he will use the footage of the camera to convince the customer that they should close the deal without any extra favor and that they should also pay his bonus.

If Mike refuses the offer without placing the camera before the meeting he will lose the deal and the money.
And that happens even if the conditions meet that you can offer them:

After deal scene
Prerequisites: offered one of the girls or all of them
The customers will talk to Mike about his great effort to close the deal and will grant him a bonus of 10000 Money.
If Mike bribed Aletta, Shiori or Lavish they will lose 50 LP. If Mike bribed Audrey she will take half of the bonus payment.

As i say even if ther are >=75 kinky points ther still lose the 50 lp no matter what

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
K. Thanks for helping me sort this through.

I have had sex w/ Bree. Her KPs are locked at 50. No more; no less.
So when you say must be 45 - do you mean AT LEAST 45 (which mean yes I met that criteria) or exactly 45 no more, no less (which means I did NOT meet that criteria).
I don't want to discuss English grammar with you, This is a grammatical problem with stupid "Google Translate". as long as you see any data condition with a floating sign like >= behind it, it means "at least" to meet this data (=), and it can also be greater than this data (>).

Unless, like I answered other people's Cassidy's pregnancy question earlier, I have clearly stated that LP 100 is "must", otherwise she will definitely insist on abortion. Even if LP 99, she will still insist on abortion.

I'm not a player from an English-speaking country. If you don't understand anything, I suggest you refer to walkthrough. Although the person who filled out the wiki at the beginning may not be very good at English.....

Last edited:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I don't want to discuss English grammar with you, This is a grammatical problem with stupid "Google Translate". as long as you see any data condition with a floating sign like >= behind it, it means "at least" to meet this data (=), and it can also be greater than this data (>).

Unless, like I answered other people's Cassidy's pregnancy question earlier, I have clearly stated that LP 100 is "must", otherwise she will definitely insist on abortion. Even if LP 99, she will still insist on abortion.

I'm not a player from an English-speaking country. If you don't understand anything, I suggest you refer to walkthrough. Although the person who filled out the wiki at the beginning may not be very good at English.....
Thx. Trust me - I wasn't trying to police your English grammar. No need to be sensitive. One of my own faults is I over-analyze and am a stickler for details and accuracy. So my response and push for more clarity wasn't an attack - it was to appease my own need to be 100% certain I understand your helpful advice.

From what I gather now, you're saying 45 or more. (aka >= 45). And seeing as i'm locked at 50; i should be fine. Thx.

As for your comments about Cassidy -yes I got that one squared away. When she confronted me about the pregnancy I was at 100LPs and she let me decide how to proceed.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
how do i get the harem with the 2 roomates
Have sex with both of them, and then complete the rules and data requirements of the harem. You can go to walkthrough for details.

Before completing the data requirements of the harem, avoid being with the two of them, otherwise it will cause a breakup. There is a way to avoid it, that is, the time of making love with the two should be separated by 7 days, and the order does not affect it. However, Sasha and many girls There are other harem routes, and you need to pay attention to many details when carrying out her route.

Reactions: frepyou

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Ive been thinking about getting the steam version of this game. But I need to know if this version is up to date and worth the purchase??

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OmegaZXA

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Thx. Trust me - I wasn't trying to police your English grammar. No need to be sensitive. One of my own faults is I over-analyze and am a stickler for details and accuracy. So my response and push for more clarity wasn't an attack - it was to appease my own need to be 100% certain I understand your helpful advice.

From what I gather now, you're saying 45 or more. (aka >= 45). And seeing as i'm locked at 50; i should be fine. Thx.

As for your comments about Cassidy -yes I got that one squared away. When she confronted me about the pregnancy I was at 100LPs and she let me decide how to proceed.
yes you fine with 50 if you dint sleept with her <=45 then yes if you sleept with her <=45 and dit get get her pregnant your fucked.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
How to accomplish Sasha's date 1,,thx
Can it be that you on are old version? because i dont see spoiler function in you game version?

Take Sasha on a date 1
Prerequisites: Sasha LP >= 70, done Sasha has a Band, Datepoints>=90%
After the date Sasha talks with Mike about the date. Both confess that they like each other.
Outcome: Sasha max LP set to 80.

tonyjay39

Oct 9, 2021
Can it be that you on are old version? because i dont see spoiler function in you game version?

Take Sasha on a date 1
Prerequisites: Sasha LP >= 70, done Sasha has a Band, Datepoints>=90%
After the date Sasha talks with Mike about the date. Both confess that they like each other.
Outcome: Sasha max LP set to 80.
My version is week19, is it old?
and what's the spoiler function?

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Probably not easy to implement, but it would be awesome if the girls could wear a butt plug after it was accepted as a gift by the MC... :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrealphus
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes