yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
So you mean you tested it and the event get triggered after leaving the pub which it doesn't happen with me
Can you send me back the save file after the completion of the event if that's possible
Generally speaking, I will not help people modify and save, but your situation is not modified, I can help you save the progress and trigger the starting point of the event of taking Sasha to a date.

However, in the current version, the production team has added the function of event backtracking. Even if you save in the middle and late stages of the event plot, as long as you load it, it will start from the beginning of the event, so you try it first, and let me know if you have any problems.

go get them, tiger.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
So has the dev adressed the bug with knowledge in the game, or is there any way to bypass the bug and still raising knowledge?

AmethystPrism

Apr 3, 2022
Not sure what happened but when I mouse over options (Like bathing, showering, cleaning), the game displays the calculations for energy, hunger grooming and fun (e.g. +0/50%->1.00). It's slightly off-putting, is there a way to shut this down?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
So has the dev adressed the bug with knowledge in the game, or is there any way to bypass the bug and still raising knowledge?
What do you mean? Even if the production team sees that someone finds out the bug through decoding and other methods, and knows how to fix it, they may not immediately fix it in the next version.

For example, I tested that Hanna must meet Hanna in the park before she tells you that she is pregnant. This is still a difficult event for the production team to trigger, but it is not.

It is possible that the condition that the location is a park is not included in the scheduled programming, or the programming has added this, and he did not notice it. And all the events of the girl telling her she is pregnant are not tracked in the story, so whether there is any correction, you have to actually play to know .

If what I said is not what you want to ask, then please elaborate your question.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
What do you mean? Even if the production team sees that someone finds out the bug through decoding and other methods, and knows how to fix it, they may not immediately fix it in the next version.

For example, I tested that Hanna must meet Hanna in the park before she tells you that she is pregnant. This is still a difficult event for the production team to trigger, but it is not.

It is possible that the condition that the location is a park is not included in the scheduled programming, or the programming has added this, and he did not notice it. And all the events of the girl telling her she is pregnant are not tracked in the story, so whether there is any correction, you have to actually play to know .

If what I said is not what you want to ask, then please elaborate your question.
When you go to school and study, to raise your knowledge the first time, you get a game breking error. If you have been smart enough to make a save just before, then you can easily reload said save. But none the less every time you level in knowledge by reading, studying or doing what ever, then you used to get a game breaking error.
My question is whether this error has been fixed?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
When you go to school and study, to raise your knowledge the first time, you get a game breking error. If you have been smart enough to make a save just before, then you can easily reload said save. But none the less every time you level in knowledge by reading, studying or doing what ever, then you used to get a game breaking error.
My question is whether this error has been fixed?
ok, I just played again (Start) on version 23.6.0a and version 23.7.0c respectively, choose Sneaky, Guitar, Hung, a total of 30 charms. I didn’t use any cheats, I went to the university to study 3 times at the beginning, and it didn’t appear any errors or bugs.

Don't hesitate, come and play.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
ok, I just played again (Start) on version 23.6.0a and version 23.7.0c respectively, choose Sneaky, Guitar, Hung, a total of 30 charms. I didn’t use any cheats, I went to the university to study 3 times at the beginning, and it didn’t appear any errors or bugs.

Don't hesitate, come and play.
Cheers.. Gonna give it a go then. Fingers crossed..

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
It is a bug in the gamecode:
View attachment 2861355
The line means check minami.flags.sam_home_harem if Minami joined it already, otherwise return True. But it should only check this if Sam is not already part of the harem which is missing...
I changed it to
'minami.flags.sam_home_harem if (Harem.find(minami,name="home") and not Harem.find(samantha,name="home")) else True'
and it works like it should afterwards (same for the check in call_sam_about_harem...)
I played through the game 2 times in 23.7.0c with different constellations (Sam first, Minami second and the other way around) and the tracker bug was the only issue I found, if you have a save I could've a look though, but on my end everything else worked fine...
Where i can find it? File location

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Can anyone help me with minami. I have done the "anatomie lesson", but I can't get her special stat to increase further. Kissing doesn't do it anymore. It says I am at 90% of the required point for the next event. I tried doing a date and getting it 100% but that doesn't increase her special stat either.
The minami attraction quest doesn't show anymore hints for further events.
There are events on the wiki I haven't seen yet, but they seem impossible. It says to dance at the nightclub when minami is there, but her schedule never shows her being at the nightclub.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Can anyone help me with minami. I have done the "anatomie lesson", but I can't get her special stat to increase further. Kissing doesn't do it anymore. It says I am at 90% of the required point for the next event. I tried doing a date and getting it 100% but that doesn't increase her special stat either.
The minami attraction quest doesn't show anymore hints for further events.
There are events on the wiki I haven't seen yet, but they seem impossible. It says to dance at the nightclub when minami is there, but her schedule never shows her being at the nightclub.
Are you playing the Steam version? Have you watched walkthrough? Follow the walkthrough instructions, and the Minami route will not be blocked.

In addition, I have not seen the tasks you mentioned. In version 23.7.0c, there are only Minami, Minami's Attraction, and Home Harem-Minami.

It seems that you are still stuck in the task of Attraction, that event, when you meet the data required by him, it will be automatically triggered when you go to the nightclub, and there are several events where the location is not on the schedule.

Also, Attraction has hidden restrictions, and the difficulty of the game seems to also affect the Siscon obtained by the event, so sometimes the event may end before all the details are completed.

If you're not paranoid about getting everything done, just ignore it. I'm paranoid myself, so I'd rather reduce Siscon than get all the details done.

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
The Nightclub
Prerequisites: Minami is at the nightclub, Siscon Points >= 80, Minami LP>= 95
Mike visits a nightclub in order to escape the boredom of his home. He spots a petite girl on the dance floor and starts dancing with her. As it turns out the girl is Minami and Mike can either choose to stop dancing or he can keep dancing with Minami.
Outcome: If he keeps dancing +10 Siscon points
her game schedule that is writen on the wiki is wrong

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
just wondering, which path is better for harmony, nun or stripper?? and also can we still fuck harmony when she becomes a nun or no??

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
just wondering, which path is better for harmony, nun or stripper?? and also can we still fuck harmony when she becomes a nun or no??
Honestly Stripper or Vanilla (the in between path) are best in my opinion.
Yes you can but it will be anal only to technically preserve her virginity as she puts it.

Reactions: wjrjbnjd

Osbéng额

Oct 28, 2018
Hey, I got this error! Can someone help me please?

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.
File "game/scripts/cl/class_story.rpy", line 826: expected 'word' not found.
    default:
           ^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Sun Aug 20 15:36:48 2023

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes