Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The actual answer is yes. You just need to learn it before the event, as Cartageno mentioned. That means, you need to have learned the guitar skill from the book before you do the bar pool event with Sasha, or alternatively, after but before you get 30 lp with her.
Thus, as long as you buy the skill book on the one day of the week it's sold and read it 5 times, you should be fine.
Yeah, I said "the relevant answer is no" because I assumed that this was not a question about planning ahead but the event already having happened - and then there is no returning (except for "to an earlier save"). Otherwise you are of course correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: Settum

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I've gone back and read a number of different responses and things seem to depend on many factors and updates. So I want to ask this so that I don't wind up screwing my save game:

I'm CEO. Dwayne dead. Cassidy pet and collared 100 kp and 100 lp.
She now allowed me to have sex in the office and didn't tell me that I have to wear a condom.
Got the fertilization pop-up so I know the rabbit done died.

Does she now decide to go be single mom and leave game? Or want an abortion or can she have the kid and continue on as my lover?

Im not interested in marrying route - cuz I know that ends the game.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I've gone back and read a number of different responses and things seem to depend on many factors and updates. So I want to ask this so that I don't wind up screwing my save game:

I'm CEO. Dwayne dead. Cassidy pet and collared 100 kp and 100 lp.
She now allowed me to have sex in the office and didn't tell me that I have to wear a condom.
Got the fertilization pop-up so I know the rabbit done died.

Does she now decide to go be single mom and leave game? Or want an abortion or can she have the kid and continue on as my lover?

Im not interested in marrying route - cuz I know that ends the game.
She dont leave the game after she get pregnant on pet status, she ask you if you whant that child to or not

Reactions: TittyLuvr1334

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello for Bree gamer path, after Dad visit, how can i activate watch TV with Bree option. In 9 am, pm morning, evening it just give me normal TV option, without progress path further

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
She dont leave the game after she get pregnant on pet status, she ask you if you whant that child to or not
I tried to turn Dwayne into a big belly in the three identities of Pet, sex slave and friend before the end of the Dwayne incident. The result is that Pet will leave the game. When the status of sex slave and friend, Cassidy finally had an abortion , but it will not leave the game, it will only tell you to wear a condom in the future.

After the Dwayne event, there is no Pet status to choose, only let him continue to be your slave (Cassidy must be wearing a slave collar before this event), as your girlfriend, the two are just friends. Choose. Please pay attention to the most important condition. When she tells you this, Love Point must be 100%, and she will keep the child. Otherwise, she will still insist on abortion, even if it is 99%.

If you choose two people to be just friends, LP will be frozen at 55%, and you must ask her to give you another chance. If you use abnormal methods to make LP become 100%, she will keep the child

I also tested using an abnormal method to let Cassidy reach 100% LP before the end of the Dwayne incident. The result is that no matter what the status is, the child will be kept.

Reactions: Puwanai EX

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I mentioned earlier that Cassidy would only tell you she was pregnant at the beach, which should be wrong, after all, the beach is only open in summer. It may be that I have actually been told at some point that I am pregnant and going to have an abortion, but I Unaware of the fact that Cassidy had an abortion. Because she wasn't in the office very long.

After testing, it is confirmed that Anna must meet her in the park before she will tell you that she is pregnant. And there will be a plot dialogue.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes