yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
As an MC, you have to fix the Hot tub at the beginning of the game, and then buy:

Fancy Clothes, Luxury Watch, Sport clothes, Swimsuit.

Zbox 360, Electric guitar, Spy camera, Sports car, Baseball bat, Condom.

Others can be purchased later if needed.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I think I fucked up in regards to getting the practise high enough in time for the finals. Anyone know of a cheat or trick I can do to catch up? I'm currently at 65% practise and I can only get one more training in before the match. I'll need 80% to win + my stats...anyone got a tip? Or am I rerolling

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I think I fucked up in regards to getting the practise high enough in time for the finals. Anyone know of a cheat or trick I can do to catch up? I'm currently at 65% practise and I can only get one more training in before the match. I'll need 80% to win + my stats...anyone got a tip? Or am I rerolling
Search ATC 0.7.5

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
It's easy, Bree will only be at the swimming pool on Sunday afternoons in spring and summer, as long as you have a good relationship, you can order Swim at the swimming pool...
Eh, stumbled upon it once, but don't know how. The devil is in the details as to how to get the relationship up. Anyway, I get stuck at 40% and focus on some other characters.
(I guess the stuck part is what I care about - can do without the BJ scene actually)

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Eh, stumbled upon it once, but don't know how. The devil is in the details as to how to get the relationship up. Anyway, I get stuck at 40% and focus on some other characters.
(I guess the stuck part is what I care about - can do without the BJ scene actually)
Pool BJ
Prerequisites: Swimming 09:00-19:00, had sex with Bree, Bree >= 50

Bree will give Mike a BJ in the pool.

You can watch more walkthroughs.

benisburger

Feb 23, 2023
Time conflict between Home Christmas Party and Dwayne's mansion now I'm locked out of Office harem goddamnit. Hours dedicated to this pretty damn good game and stuff like that comes along and ruins it

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Time conflict between Home Christmas Party and Dwayne's mansion now I'm locked out of Office harem goddamnit. Hours dedicated to this pretty damn good game and stuff like that comes along and ruins it
You can search for ATC, use changing seasons or adjust the time to avoid overlapping events.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
simple as that:
If MC doesn't have the Sports Car, Alexis will disapprove of the car Mike drives. At the beach, Alexis says she won't ride home in it. The date will continue until you leave the beach, and the event will need to be replayed with a Sports Car to continue.
no sports car no continue means the event reapeats and reapeats:
The sports car is the trigger on this date and as i remember give her diamond necklace 60 or 70 roses
AH makes sense! Thank you. I'm a little over half way there (11K). But i've made nearly all the other important purchases (sans hot tub repair). So i guess i'll just keep grinding at work.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
How to do this?
Press on spoiler on you img and i would recommend to you go for sams d path not b or c path.
Path B (Marriage Path)
Path C (Threesome Path) // this path is if you whant fuck sam with rain together
Path D (Revenge Path) //you get many bj from her and can creampie her and you can only collar her on that path and only include her to the home harem on that path to

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
How to do this?
Samantha's wedding: I found out that Ryan cheated, but I didn't tell Sam. When I got married, I chose to go to the bathroom, and then I could have 3P with the bridesmaid, --->Path B.

Samantha Marriage Path B: Tell her that Ryan cheated, but she is not better, --->Path D.

Samantha's Revenge Path D: Improve obedience, and then you can wear a slave collar and follow the harem.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Samantha's wedding: I found out that Ryan cheated, but I didn't tell Sam. When I got married, I chose to go to the bathroom, and then I could have 3P with the bridesmaid, --->Path B.

Samantha Marriage Path B: Tell her that Ryan cheated, but she is not better, --->Path D.

Samantha's Revenge Path D: Improve obedience, and then you can wear a slave collar and follow the harem.
You missed that you can on : Samantha's wedding: I found out that Ryan cheated, but I didn't tell Sam. <---- opens path D if you leave

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
You missed that you can on : Samantha's wedding: I found out that Ryan cheated, but I didn't tell Sam. <---- opens path D if you leave
You misunderstood, I chose to go to Path B first, then continue to Path D, and finally become Path E, Path A.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
thinking of starting a new playthrough and just wondering is the wiki up to date with v23.7.0c.
If the update is so fast, then I don't need to play three rounds in two months, and I can still come up to help answer other people's questions, which just happened to be completed by me.

However, most of the content is valid, and now there is also a spoiler function in the story tracking, which can be used together.

Reactions: kirto12

master861

Nov 4, 2022
If the update is so fast, then I don't need to play three rounds in two months, and I can still come up to help answer other people's questions, which just happened to be completed by me.

However, most of the content is valid, and now there is also a spoiler function in the story tracking, which can be used together.
Yes that is why this new function is ther because as you say the wiki is not 100% complett and far from correct with the new version

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Yes that is why this new function is ther because as you say the wiki is not 100% complett and far from correct with the new version
Well.....they don't even update some wrong or outdated information in the story tracker, at most they can see more correct information in the spoiler.

The most common is Meet people:

Hanna's description is after 8 days, the spoiler says that the game has been played for 8 days, so it is on the 9th day of the game, you can find her in the Gym.

Kylie's description is after 7 days, and the spoiler says that the game has been played for 6 days, so it is on the 7th day of the game, and she can be found at the university.

Lexi's description is after 7 days. In the spoiler, it is written that the game has been played for 9 days, so it is on the 10th day of the game. You can find her in the dark alley.

The description of Palla is after 10 days. The spoiler says that the game has been played for 10 days, so it is on the 11th day of the game. You can find her in the Mall.

The walkthrough is about Emma, you have to play for more than 10 days (> 10), so you can dream of her on the 11th day at the beginning of the game.

I'm not a player from an English-speaking country, so I don't know which girls' explanations above are correct. In Chinese grammar, the opening is the first day, and after 7 days means that the game has passed 7 days, so Hanna and Palla are correct.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Here's a little discovery I made while reviewing past posts.

Judging from the fact that Hanna will only tell you that she is pregnant in the park, the production team seems to have some girls who will only tell you this important thing in a certain place. Why do I mention this, because my third During the cruise, Cassidy was pregnant, but she told me at the seaside that she was going to have an abortion, and she was very determined that if I disagreed, she would leave the game.

This didn't happen in my first and second rounds. In the first and second rounds, I also waited for her to start her reproductive period after she became my pet. Date, took her home and fertilized her. But both times she didn't tell me about the pregnancy and the abortion request. So I combined Hanna's and Cassidy's experiences, and noticed Cassidy's schedule, and deduced that It's possible that meeting Cassidy at the beach in the summer triggers her telling me she's pregnant and insisting on an abortion before solving the Dwayne incident.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes