TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
sorry my mistake can i ask you are you got 3 lovepoints with her if yes it should be
if not the second event it should be this event
Girlfriend situation but that is the event that triggers to get the final love points.
Prerequisites: Invite Emma to a date at the park and have a picnic, Emma gave Mike a handjob

The Judgment event of her:
Prerequisites: done Girlfriend Situation & Emma talks to Bree & Cinema date, Emma is present
Nah dude.
First I have 60 LPs with Emma.
Have not done a situation with a picnic, a handjob, or cinema with Bree or anything.

here is my story progress:
She asked for a date. She wanted to sit at my house and watch anime all eve. Other than that it just says "Talk to Emma"
It's been 3 weeks and that is still there. no "talking" event has triggered.
So my question I've been trying to get direction for is what criteria/situation must be met to trigger whatever that is - I've been stuck at 60LPs for a while.
1691618664652.png

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
gnadudu,帖子:11427488,會員:857269 said:
bj看起來像這樣:
[劇透]
View attachment 2833317
[/劇透]

要得到它,亞歷克西斯需要欺騙你,但你永遠不能在她的早期事件中檢查她(選擇等待等選項,或者有足夠的精力不看電影事件)這樣做,否則你不會得到這一幕。(如果你這樣玩事件的話,如果你娶了她,它也會影響結局......)
[/引用]
The bj looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get it Alexis needs to cheat on you, but you can't ever check on her (choosing options like wait, or having enough energy to not see the cinema event) doing so in her early events or you will not get this scene. (It also affects the ending if you marry her if you play the events this way...)
Excuse me, can you share the options of the Alexis route? I choose the NTR route for the whole journey, including:

Watch her cheating at a restaurant - ignore cheating.

Watching movies has no physical strength, watching her BJ-ignore cheating.

Watching her threesome at the beach-ignoring cheating.

Option to Hire PI - Take a bat and blow the coach's head off.

So far it is all NTR route, but in The beauty and the nerds, there will be no scene where Alexis helps Jack BJ. (Although it can be triggered by URM)

In addition, the extra NTR event, I chose this way, but none of them triggered to help Jack BJ:

Dating at home - agree, see Foursome.

Sex Shop - Glory Hole Room - Participation and Viewing

Office - Spy Camera to secretly film Dwayne - Blackmail vs Leverage (not sure which will get Dwayne out of office without killing him)

Halloween - Invite Alexis - Watch Foursome - Masturbate.

I don't know what went wrong, this university activity suddenly can't be completed. I'm not sure if it's a wrong choice, or a problem with the game version.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Nah dude.
First I have 60 LPs with Emma.
Have not done a situation with a picnic, a handjob, or cinema with Bree or anything.

here is my story progress:
She asked for a date. She wanted to sit at my house and watch anime all eve. Other than that it just says "Talk to Emma"
It's been 3 weeks and that is still there. no "talking" event has triggered.
So my question I've been trying to get direction for is what criteria/situation must be met to trigger whatever that is - I've been stuck at 60LPs for a while.
View attachment 2840038
As usual, you upload Save File, 5-5, I will check it for you.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
What's that bro? Is it some NTR? :eek:
Yes, some NTR routes. Including sharing Lexi with Dwayne, and secretly filming Dwayne NTR Alexis.

Don't kill Dwayne, let him quit, it seems that this candid video is needed. But I haven't found the right option yet.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What's that bro? Is it some NTR? :eek:
Yes, some NTR routes. Including sharing Lexi with Dwayne, and secretly filming Dwayne NTR Alexis.

Don't kill Dwayne, let him quit, it seems that this candid video is needed. But I haven't found the right option yet.
I would argue that if MC has the option to say "go on" or "stop" as he pleases, it is not netorare. That would be against the wishes of MC - some argue against the wishes of the player, which is technically wrong but doesn't matter here, since the player can just avoid it.

Reactions: gnadudu

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hi, sorry to bother you, could you tell me if you use any mods or save editors? if so could you tell me which one?

View attachment 2837810
I normally don't use any cheats to play the game. I've done around 15 playthroughs without them, but to test things I use the integrated renpy console (used to show the variable in the screenshot) and the ATC mod which can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex...rols-mod-ui-cheats-cheat-enabler-0-7-5.40473/

Excuse me, can you share the options of the Alexis route? I choose the NTR route for the whole journey, including:

Alexis has 3 routes. Route 1 is her cheating on you without knowing that she does. Route 2 is telling her to stop cheating and Route 3 is watching her cheating but ignoring it.
The blowjob during the reunion (and the different ending scene) can only be seen if you've chosen route 1.
Those are the choices you've to choose during the events when you want to play route 1:

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn and yys7788

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
what exactly does the "Sis xXx Kiss" in my inventory do? I click on it - time and bio status changes, but no definitive boost is showcased as it usually does when you gain a game boost.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
what exactly does the "Sis xXx Kiss" in my inventory do? I click on it - time and bio status changes, but no definitive boost is showcased as it usually does when you gain a game boost.
It gives you 5 siscon points with Minami. (If her siscon points are maxed it does probably nothing... ^^)

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
I can't give the Slutty Dress to any girl. Only Minami accepts it, no other girl does even with maxxed kink. They just say "I'm not ready"

Also, the Palla event in the nightclub doesn't trigger.

And I can't interact with Audrey as CEO. I can't change her clothes or call her to my office

I never used Cheats, I only use New Game+

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I normally don't use any cheats to play the game. I've done around 15 playthroughs without them, but to test things I use the integrated renpy console (used to show the variable in the screenshot) and the ATC mod which can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex...rols-mod-ui-cheats-cheat-enabler-0-7-5.40473/

Alexis has 3 routes. Route 1 is her cheating on you without knowing that she does. Route 2 is telling her to stop cheating and Route 3 is watching her cheating but ignoring it.
The blowjob during the reunion (and the different ending scene) can only be seen if you've chosen route 1.
Those are the choices you've to choose during the events when you want to play route 1:
So this means that the first three times Alexis cheated, MC was just an outsider, not even a bystander, it was male Emma. The last thing I can see is that she gave Jack BJ in school...

This route is too sad...forget it, I'd better choose to find out about Alexis cheating but choose to ignore it.

By the way, the event description you provided is the game file, or does the ATC mod have this function? I haven't used ATC yet.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
I can't give the Slutty Dress to any girl. Only Minami accepts it, no other girl does even with maxxed kink. They just say "I'm not ready"

And I can't interact with Audrey as CEO. I can't change her clothes or call her to my office

audrey and minami only accept it

check to see if you missed anything with palla

and also check to make sure you didn't miss anything with audrey

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018

The only two girls in the game that will accept a slutty dress are Minami and Audrey.

this is per the game wiki:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
As the others already said only Minami and Audrey accept it because only they've got the graphics made for the dress.
Audrey's sub points neeed to be above 70% to accept it.

Palla has two events at the stripclub, which one doesn't trigger? The one where she's around 15LP or the one after you clarify your relationship with her? (I think the second one is missing one event where she calls you at midnight in the progression tracker which is needed to progress...)

Hmm, how much sub points does Audrey have? You can't call her in or tell her to wear her sexy uniform if her sub points are below 50 (for topless she needs to be above 90)

By the way, the event description you provided is the game file, or does the ATC mod have this function? I haven't used ATC yet.
The internal names which are used for the labels...

Apr 25, 2021
Does anyone have a NG+ save file that unlocks all scenes in the gallery? All my scenes are greyed out. Im not gonna waste my time unlocking every single scene after i spent so much time trying to get the gallery

Reactions: jodah_archmage
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes