master861

Nov 4, 2022
I mean that I can't call her at all, the option doesn't appear.
Also, neither girl accepts the Slutty Dress.
table Slutty dress
if non of your girls accept the slutty dress then you:
1:Used to mouch savegame editor
2: dint get the requiments to wear that
If you can not call her you not CEO or you get fired

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
My band practice meter already reaches 100% but I can't go to the Battle of The Bands. I think it's because I'm using ATCMod. Can anyone help make my practice meter go down so maybe I can still go to the Battle of The Bands.
I read your save file and there is no problem. Arrive in town on Friday, Kleio will tell you she is pregnant, then come to the practice room at 5 pm, touch the guitar and you can participate in the competition.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I mean that I can't call her at all, the option doesn't appear.
Also, neither girl accepts the Slutty Dress.
As long as you are still working in the office, there will be a telephone in your office: call someone in, you can call her in.

Slutty Dress has a gift condition, you can give it if you meet the data, I don’t know why you can’t give it away. Unless you have already given it to Audrey or Minami, but you think you haven’t.

Or, you're giving at the wrong time. Not everyone accepts gifts at work or in class. Also, you can only give one item a day, and if you send flowers or other items, you can't give another item of clothing.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
No no that is not talk to emma that should be if i remember correct talk in the bakery about if you whant be her boyfriend
Thanks for this - but then my question remains - its been another week and still she won't trigger "talk" wherever or whatever or whenever that is.

So what is the criteria for triggering this? i currently have her maxed on LPs 60, and no limit on KPs but currently only 15

Geun88

May 4, 2020
I read your save file and there is no problem. Arrive in town on Friday, Kleio will tell you she is pregnant, then come to the practice room at 5 pm, touch the guitar and you can participate in the competition.
I did a fresh install of the game and tried my save again and it's working as you said thanks. it seems like the game janked because of the mod but the save is fine.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I really love the new artstyle. All old images should be this way. Aside that, what I miss is an updated cheat, where you can change other things like the band practice progress or the time and date.

djskiddy1

Dec 7, 2018
The slutty dress is an issue in the recent c update. No girl will accept it, even if their kink is at 100%. Hopefully that is fixed in the next update. I'm trying to open up the Lexi-Sasha harem but they won't accept the dress to set up the club interaction.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Thanks for this - but then my question remains - its been another week and still she won't trigger "talk" wherever or whatever or whenever that is.

So what is the criteria for triggering this? i currently have her maxed on LPs 60, and no limit on KPs but currently only 15
sorry my mistake can i ask you are you got 3 lovepoints with her if yes it should be
if not the second event it should be this event
Girlfriend situation but that is the event that triggers to get the final love points.
Prerequisites: Invite Emma to a date at the park and have a picnic, Emma gave Mike a handjob

The Judgment event of her:
Prerequisites: done Girlfriend Situation & Emma talks to Bree & Cinema date, Emma is present

Jul 16, 2019
As long as you are still working in the office, there will be a telephone in your office: call someone in, you can call her in.

Slutty Dress has a gift condition, you can give it if you meet the data, I don’t know why you can’t give it away. Unless you have already given it to Audrey or Minami, but you think you haven’t.

Or, you're giving at the wrong time. Not everyone accepts gifts at work or in class. Also, you can only give one item a day, and if you send flowers or other items, you can't give another item of clothing.
Nah I have the same exact problem, got CEO and did Cassidy's story and I can't manage anyone's clothing except Cassidy.

Nosurrender

Jun 7, 2017
Trying to get Emma, I broke up with collared girls. Now that I asked them for a second chance, they didn't get their slave status back. They still call me master and have the collar visual, but the achievement is unchecked and the status says we are friends.

Any way to correct that? I tried lowering kink until they take the collar off, but when I get it up again, they put it back on without me having to offer it and the problem is not solved.

Ok I found that with a save editor I can change the status of having already gifted the collar to False and offer the collar again. This is quite a shore for something the game should have implied.

Edit : strangely it doesn't work with Cassidy. Even If she is at 100 kink and 100 love, she is super pissed that I offer a collar.

Last edited:

lp456

May 24, 2018
About sasha not cheating mean you can only date her not other, if i date other girl but she not catch me does it consider cheating?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
About sasha not cheating mean you can only date her not other, if i date other girl but she not catch me does it consider cheating?
The definition of cheating should be kissing other girls in front of her, or taking other girls on a date and being discovered by her, triggering piss off!

I had sex with many girls at the same time, and she never found out, so of course I didn't cheat.

lp456

May 24, 2018
The definition of cheating should be kissing other girls in front of her, or taking other girls on a date and being discovered by her, triggering piss off!

I had sex with many girls at the same time, and she never found out, so of course I didn't cheat.
Ok

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes