PAPALOLO

Nov 6, 2017
Hoping to avoid this, but yeah.

Here are the values that changed between two saves on this "doomed" character:
FLAGS > HERO!bluepills > value: +3280 to 6560. It is 3280 on the "doomed" character.
LAST_HEARTBEAT: +18324 to 1691441755. Wondering if this is being used as a gate now to check for the heart attack.
Type FLAGS.pop('HERO!bluepills') in console

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
There is no problem with your save file. Once in the kitchen, they will quarrel first, and then build a harem. Are you also like a netizen before, thinking that you have failed after only reading a few lines?

At the same time, Minami and Samantha's harem are also triggered, but because Samantha's harem has priority, Minami's harem cannot be performed temporarily.

Reactions: YarK

Kogy77

Apr 21, 2020
Yo, have been playing this game on an old laptop and forgot to transfer saves. And as it is absolute pain doing everything all over again, can anyone pls give me a save file with most of the routes done?

BanNTR

Jul 14, 2022
sorry. but can someone tell me if there is a way stop girls getting mad because im dating other also... is there a way to keep them all without making them slaves?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes, because his question is a bit complicated.

But, what does Roll Yourself mean? I really don't know, and google translate tells me it's Rock Myself (Rock Myself?)
That's a reference to posting a video of Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up," usually as a disguised link so that people encounter it unprepared.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
That's a reference to posting a video of Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up," usually as a disguised link so that people encounter it unprepared.
Considering your sig:
1691477540999.png
Have you tried My Demonic Romance ?

Reactions: MisterDuck

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I see.

However, in Asia, it did not become popular.

I have heard this song, I am also old :D

Last edited:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
So anyone have an idea how long I have to wait for "Talk to Emma" stage?

1691482824770.png

We are stuck here. Been over a week since our date. It just says "speak to her". Everytime I see her somewhere I go talk, but gets me nowhere with this.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Is there a console command to increase the training gained with band practice, or to just put it on 100% and be done with that?

Solving Anna and Kleio's individual bullshit (aka 4 million dates later ... hell, Anna's a metal anal whore, basically 150% my kinda girl, and yet I'm just annoyed by her due to the excessive slow down in her route .. and Kleio is somehow even worse) until they wouldn't leave anymore due to the harem-progression took FOREVER and I have next to no time left to practice.
And honestly? It's way, waaaay too much of a bloody grind to even think about starting over just for that.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
So anyone have an idea how long I have to wait for "Talk to Emma" stage?

We are stuck here. Been over a week since our date. It just says "speak to her". Everytime I see her somewhere I go talk, but gets me nowhere with this.
Well, I don't know if that counts - but Emma did ask me out on another date which we wound up at the club afterwards and she allowed me to kiss her - so progress. I guess it just took me posting something about it to see some.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Well how bout that!! She finally came and talked to me about it! Been 3 weeks.
Better late than never. :) or.....maybe that's the problem....she was late.

1691484766108.png

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes