Ebokkobe

Oct 1, 2021
False positives about viruses are pretty common in RenPy games. While it is prudent to err on the save side, stop, and ask like you did, there is nothing really that worrying about it.
Does this mean that the update file from MEGA is safe? I'm worried since this is the first time I've received the warning while downloading a RenPy game (I've download countless times before and so far, there are no problems). I mostly downloaded via MEGA app and it didn't finish the download due to the warning by Window Security, and I immediately cancelled it. Are the other update file links safe?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
The NG+ and thus I assume also the gallery will be unlocked once you have had a single playthrough not using the built-in cheats on your phone. If you were able to use a save game editor or RenPy console commands without breaking the save, the game will not notice that. It only sets a flag once you opened the in game menu.

And once you unlocked the NG+ feature and thus the gallery, it will probably stay unlocked even if you cheat on later playthroughs. It may just be that not everything carries over into NG+ but it will stay your old one.

So if you don't care about anything and are happy with the in game cheats but want to unlock the gallery, your best option probably is a quick Bree or Sasha run - ignore everybody else, get married, boom: unlock.
For a quick push, I think Morgan would be a better pick.

Her mission process is simple, and her schedule is also very fixed. There is only one mission that needs to wait for her to call, and the whole process does not cost much money. If you simply want to advance quickly, I highly recommend finding Morgan.

But for the contents of the Gallery, I am not sure what is used to calculate the unlocking. Some of the unlocked content in it is what I have already played, and some of the unlocked content is the route I did not choose. So if it is really based on sex Judging by experience, it is amazing.

I hope it’s just that it’s not fully developed, and some content is still locked. If you have to play the content to unlock it, or you need to judge it based on certain data, it will be very troublesome. It will even make players look forward to Cheat all unlock function or begging others to share files.

ReaperZ0ne

Jan 17, 2021
I'm playing the female MC, for once, but I can't seem to get past the "sandwich in the park on sunday" with Mike. The game tells me it's the next step but I can't seem to find how to trigger it.
Can someone help me ?
im with the same problem
what do i need to do ?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB v23.6.0a. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is it possible to make a maximum harem that consists of all datable girls in the future?
A set harem like "Band Harem" etc. just with all girls will not happen as Andrealphus has already said. It also would be a nightmare wedding with the 420 vows needed ... ;)

It may however be possible in the finished version to date all girls at the same time.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Look her is are examble what i mean with the wiki:

Morgan[ | ]
before . If not, Morgan will not be available and you will miss all her content. This is pretty relevant as both are events that can happen pretty early in the gameplay. It is advisable to start with Morgan's story right away and proceed to the . Once you reach this point you can leave her storyline until pops in. At this point you will have to carefully proceed both stories.
That is not 100% right you can meet morgan with emma to and then countine her story line as normal
To the question about bree never played as female char but i can remember that bree is not 100% komplett as female player char

master861

Nov 4, 2022
How do I get Alexis ntr bj highschool reunion? I can't seem to get it.
can you post are img of you tracker and are you know that in game is are function called spoiler press on it to see what are the conditions for this event to trigger and you dint block all her ntr stuff?

red1n

May 4, 2022
can anyone answer me, i'm kind of curious why is the weight of the game keeps getting smaller with each version? is the latest game contains less cgs then previous versions or it's just the developer who deiceded to compress everything?
because i remember downloading when it was 13-14 versions the pc game was around 2gb, then 16-17 was almost 3gb and then from 20th version the size of the file seem to be decreasing each time
or is the latest files are just updates and i need to download earlier version somewhere?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
can anyone answer me, i'm kind of curious why is the weight of the game keeps getting smaller with each version? is the latest game contains less cgs then previous versions or it's just the developer who deiceded to compress everything?
because i remember downloading when it was 13-14 versions the pc game was around 2gb, then 16-17 was almost 3gb and then from 20th version the size of the file seem to be decreasing each time
or is the latest files are just updates and i need to download earlier version somewhere?
That is called img compression or using another format for the imgs and audios

red1n

May 4, 2022
no, i get it's compression, i was just curious whether the dev decided to compress the game in general and it's not game content reduction

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
can you post are img of you tracker and are you know that in game is are function called spoiler press on it to see what are the conditions for this event to trigger and you dint block all her ntr stuff?
I can't provide a IMG right now because I'm not home but I did make sure to not block any of her ntr stuff and I also checked the spoiler function and it only gives the date and time of the highschool reunion..Do I need to play Action at home and the office camera events before I get invited to the highschool reunion? Because those are the only scenes I haven't done yet (and the Halloween ntr event) because I've been following the wiki as a guide.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I can't provide a IMG right now because I'm not home but I did make sure to not block any of her ntr stuff and I also checked the spoiler function and it only gives the date and time of the highschool reunion..Do I need to play Action at home and the office camera events before I get invited to the highschool reunion? Because those are the only scenes I haven't done yet (and the Halloween ntr event) because I've been following the wiki as a guide.
Normal not ther are not requiered to trigger this ntr event and i never played alexis ntr stuff maybe i should play next on her ntr route, and the halloween ntr is not are story event for her if that is right from the wiki

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
How do I get Alexis ntr bj highschool reunion? I can't seem to get it.
I followed what walkthrough said, and I didn't encounter any problems.

To be precise, you have to start with a restaurant date, and each time you have to choose to ignore her cheating, in order to see these additional scenes of NTR events.

Last edited:

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
Yes. At the moment it's either Camila or Kylie.
I do hope that changes. I've never played with her before now. She is pretty cool. Maybe something can be done in the future to have both characters, but for now I must pick one. (Kylie cause who doesn't love a yandere)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes