Ebokkobe

Oct 1, 2021
Does anyone here also received a Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml warning from Windows Security? I just tried downloading the latest update via MEGA windows 10 and I'm very concerned after receiving this from my notification and I immediately canceled my download. please help huhu so far my computer is running fine....

kyon_koutaro

Dec 22, 2020
I like Sub100% and I like to complete all the events as much as possible, so my choice is to find out that Ryan cheated and choose to make Sam happy without telling him, dance at the wedding-Path B

When Sam finds Ryan cheating and comes to have sex with you, tell her you know about Ryan cheating and accuse Sam of not being better-Path D---E---A

When Sam asks to know the truth, choose i admit-Sub100%+Harem

There are three places to pay attention to, one is to complete Emma's Friend route before she divorces, otherwise you will be introduced as a boyfriend by Sam.

The second is, before Wait for Emma to Reappear, whether Sam walks to Path A will affect the subsequent options.

The third one is that I can't confirm which task must be achieved at present, that is, when Sam's Les point reaches 45%, it seems that through the event, Emma can also lock Les point 50%.

Sam's task is actually not difficult to understand. You can think backwards from my options, and you can understand the instructions on the Wiki.
Yes, but the problem is that I've finished route E with Sam, his submission is at 100 but Emma didn't appear. I guess that's what I'm missing because the character didn't appear to me. Or is it something that hasn't been implemented yet?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Yes, but the problem is that I've finished route E with Sam, his submission is at 100 but Emma didn't appear. I guess that's what I'm missing because the character didn't appear to me. Or is it something that hasn't been implemented yet?
If it's for Emma to Reappear, there won't be her avatar symbol on the map, you can go to the haunted places on her schedule, like I met her in the park.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Why has any one trouble with emma now ok frist i got the same trouble because i dint read full emma wiki.
I frist ignore the orther girls like bree ,sasha , alexis that counts for emma , i got sam lp to 60 with the wedding, then i go for full emma(as i say before if you got hung(dick) its take longer for loosenup emma), after you got emma to around +-90 lp, you can go for the orther girls , that is the easyed why for emma.
and to morgan you can get her after emma and right before kleio because you can meet morgan at the cinema with emma to

Reactions: Fabio2hr

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Okay, when you say you used cheats, do you mean you used console commands, or did you activate the cheats on the phone in-game?
i use multiple kinda of cheat on that file the build in game cheat, Universal Ren'Py Mod , and i think this also the file i use for the time,day,months,and years skip mod that front page used to have long long time ago.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes