spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
So basically the protagonist can OD on the little blue pills. Some bad ending that one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I shudder to think what next bad ending the developer's going to include in a future update.

So, I haven't played in a few updates, so I don't know when this became a thing, but every time I try to load one of my save files I die.

I think I somehow triggered the blue pill overdose bad ending.
It says my character is taking a blue pill and then I die.

Problem is, I don't remember taking any blue pills, and I have no idea how to fix it.

Can anyone please help me figure out how to fix my saves?
I'd rather not have to start the entire game over if I can avoid it.

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
So, I haven't played in a few updates, so I don't know when this became a thing, but every time I try to load one of my save files I die.

Problem is, I don't remember taking any blue pills, and I have no idea how to fix it.

do you remember what version your save is from

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019

That bad ending became a reality in v23.06 iirc. In regards to your problem, try reloading a saved game where you didn't OD'd on the blue pills, or if that isn't possible then you'll have to restart the game again. :(

supanon

Mar 4, 2018
The "knowledge in the community" however is that it is way more risky in this game to fiddle around with the more complicated stats than in most other games
Let me give an example.

[...]

Of course, you can be the somebody you say you are.
Well, the somebody I said I am is somebody who asks and follows advice from people who know more then me, and is merely decent with this stuff and certainly not an expert. So I already took your advice after the first comment and just started to replay from an older save. I'm sorry if what I said wasn't clear in that regard. I just thought that the question I asked wasn't that silly. I do like fiddling with these things in general, and the puzzle aspect it has. But I'm also aware enough that sometimes the effort is more then it's worth. And seriously, thank you and Cartageno for taking the time to answer in further detail. I certainly appreciate that you're taking the time and make the effort for so many people here. I just hope I didn't sound combative because that certainly wasn't my intention.

Cheers!

Reactions: yys7788

supanon

Mar 4, 2018
Dafuq's a woolen cloth?

A piece of fabric that exists of lots of threads interwoven in order to make up the whole. And if you pull on one lose thread you might end up unraveling the whole piece. And even threads that at first glance are not connected will end up failing.

Basically a figure of speech that says "fuck with this small bit and you'll likely make not only that bit worse, but everything else as well"

Reactions: KhanJr and Evil13

Natsu40

Jun 27, 2017
As Max0r said: The only way to get ahead of the competition is to KILL THEM.
There's also the consequences for every drastic actions we do as the MC especially in Emma's Route. If Mike didn't admit he's in a relationship and meet the adequate amount of stats for a certain event, she will be gone for good.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Time for a new game bud that the way the "genius" behind this game intends for it to be you going to keep run into dead end a lots without any warning unless u are playing with the damn walkthrough side by side.
or there's around about way to bypass lots of the force decision in this game by use the Universal Ren'Py Mod and make choices that normally hidden to show up anyway, this might or might not break your but since u already forced into a dead end and have to start over to a new game might as well fk with the game and see how far it goes not like this damn game have a functional gallery to view scenes you miss and scenes ya got anway so it just endless loop of starting new game.
example:
View attachment 2820661 default green choice View attachment 2820669
bottom red choice
View attachment 2820670

im not gonna lie, this is the reason i have yet to get that far into this game. so many bullshite "you said kinda instead of maybe in that one conversation 156 days ago? yeah, now that girl is unfuckable" kind of crap.

i really dont get why so many devs think doing this will make people want to replay the game.

its a massive pet peeve of mine, right along arbitrary choices for routes mid game. i remember playing this not bad, but not great kim possible game, and i had to pick how to treat someone, i dont remember which choice i got, but so many days later i didnt get a single real scene with the girl, and instead i got a "you gotta pick the other route to get the rest of the content".

mind you this shit is for other characters too.

and the game is sandbox badly done, meaning you gotta spend so much time grinding for stuff that only has 1 use.

WHY?

this is the reason i keep telling devs, SANDBOX ISNT BAD, BAD SANDBOX IS BAD. and this is the worst style of sandbox there is.

punishing the player for not doing the right choice perfectly.

and its not like normal visual novels are that diferent either, with many having this stupid point system, that makes you unable to get scenes because you didnt answer the right way every time. and its either that, or no choice at all.

so if you want that kind of replayability doesnt make it a sandbox.

Reactions: Firehole

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
im not gonna lie, this is the reason i have yet to get that far into this game. so many bullshite "you said kinda instead of maybe in that one conversation 156 days ago? yeah, now that girl is unfuckable" kind of crap.

i really dont get why so many devs think doing this will make people want to replay the game.

its a massive pet peeve of mine, right along arbitrary choices for routes mid game. i remember playing this not bad, but not great kim possible game, and i had to pick how to treat someone, i dont remember which choice i got, but so many days later i didnt get a single real scene with the girl, and instead i got a "you gotta pick the other route to get the rest of the content".

mind you this shit is for other characters too.

and the game is sandbox badly done, meaning you gotta spend so much time grinding for stuff that only has 1 use.

WHY?

this is the reason i keep telling devs, SANDBOX ISNT BAD, BAD SANDBOX IS BAD. and this is the worst style of sandbox there is.

punishing the player for not doing the right choice perfectly.

and its not like normal visual novels are that diferent either, with many having this stupid point system, that makes you unable to get scenes because you didnt answer the right way every time. and its either that, or no choice at all.

so if you want that kind of replayability doesnt make it a sandbox.
I think you might be part of the vocal 7% :)
1691043869347.png
Because let's face it 93% good reviews on Steam and top 1% adult game on patreon, I should probably listen to the advice of some rando on the internet that knows best how to make a successful adult game ^^

As I said many time to others like you: play something you like that's the solution and you'll feel much better ;)

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
I think you might be part of the vocal 7% :)
View attachment 2821683
Because let's face it 93% good reviews on Steam and top 1% adult game on patreon, I should probably listen to the advice of some rando on the internet that knows best how to make a successful adult game ^^

As I said many time to others like you: play something you like that's the solution and you'll feel much better ;)
dude, i like your game, you can probably see me point to it every time someone asks for a recomendation on a quality game.

HOWEVER your game is not perfect, what i complained about, im far from the only one who did. the game is great, no denying it, but it has many flaws that drag it down.

is it popular on steam and patreon? good, it genuinely deserves it.
but, like i said again and again, it has problems.

now you can be an ass about it, with this "look at me! im the prettiest princess in the ball" OR you can see what me and those others are saying, understand where we are coming from, and learn from it.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
dude, i like your game, you can probably see me point to it every time someone asks for a recomendation on a quality game.

HOWEVER your game is not perfect, what i complained about, im far from the only one who did. the game is great, no denying it, but it has many flaws that drag it down.

is it popular on steam and patreon? good, it genuinely deserves it.
but, like i said again and again, it has problems.

now you can be an ass about it, with this "look at me! im the prettiest princess in the ball" OR you can see what me and those others are saying, understand where we are coming from, and learn from it.
I am just saying: I get what you don't like BUT you are in the minority and I have the numbers to back that claim :)
Not being an ass, just stating a fact.

And I said many time: I do agree that some of the requirements are a bit to confusing, mainly for Emma.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
To simplify what blanc is meaning: A rework of the system and better artwork would do the game wonders.

My two cents is that it was fucking bitch to get some of the girls events to trigger even when I had the requirements, mainly Palla and Yandere Snatch targeting Amazon waifu in the showers, that NEVER FUCKING TRIGGERED even when I had the requirements for it to happen.

So in short, to put it all "mildly"... Lot of shit is broke in parts despite it being work able.

Not to mention the art work for the girls is, while "good", needs touching up and could be a bit better done, specially with how say Bree looks more realistic where as sis looks cartoony in moments.

But that's just my two cents. Take it as you will.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
okay fellow pervs I have a dilemma and need some guidance on my options.

I just took lexi to mall date. The cat is out of the bag with Lexi and Sasha.
Sasha got made - lost 13LOVE and now she just says PISS OFF.

Both were 100 LOVE
Lexi was locked at 25 Submissive - so she wasn't a slave.
Sasha was 54 submissive

My reading of WIKI and such makes it seem the only way this works out is if Sasha had already agreed to be my sex slave and asks Lexi if she takes good care of me.

So is this understanding correct? Do I go to a previous save and do not take Lexi to Mall yet? Or will Sasha eventually stop saying Piss Off and still work something out so that I can be in a relationship with both her and Lexi?
I wasn't planning on making sasha a sex slave/collared person. But it seems I may have to in order to advance Lexi's story cuz she's locked at 25 sub, and the next on the list is mall date.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
okay fellow pervs I have a dilemma and need some guidance on my options.

I just took lexi to mall date. The cat is out of the bag with Lexi and Sasha.
Sasha got made - lost 13LOVE and now she just says PISS OFF.

Both were 100 LOVE
Lexi was locked at 25 Submissive - so she wasn't a slave.
Sasha was 54 submissive

My reading of WIKI and such makes it seem the only way this works out is if Sasha had already agreed to be my sex slave and asks Lexi if she takes good care of me.

So is this understanding correct? Do I go to a previous save and do not take Lexi to Mall yet? Or will Sasha eventually stop saying Piss Off and still work something out so that I can be in a relationship with both her and Lexi?
I wasn't planning on making sasha a sex slave/collared person. But it seems I may have to in order to advance Lexi's story cuz she's locked at 25 sub, and the next on the list is mall date.
Yeah you gotta make Sasha your sex slave to get Lexi to have a higher Submissive... Which makes no sense. I mean locking stats of others just so that have to interact with others to unlock said stats...

Reactions: mrcachalote
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes