yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I am stuck at hanna quest . It shows to have a date with hanna and i have love 70 and kink about 70 too and i have also selected the option for sexy dress in gym and also given her sexy dress too .then whats the prob
Your save file does not seem to be a problem. It should be that there is a bug in your game version. I used the 23.6.0a and 23.6.1d versions to test, and your save file can take Hanna to a date normally, and the DP50% Up and then to the nightclub.

There are too many things in your bag, and you even have the scariest wedding ring... :D

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
0X52_URM can actually modify some hidden options very roughly. It will appear when there are some disagreements in the selection, and it will also prompt when there are disagreements in some dialogues. I used this function before to modify the office harem option that I missed: placed the camera in the office. This is just a lucky thing. After restarting the game, I have made notes first to remind myself not to forget.

URM can help you complete unsatisfied events ahead of time, or recover some missed or wrong decisions. But I'm not sure if there will be adverse consequences every time you do this.

Argt

Jul 28, 2019
Is the android version discontinued?
I still have unfinished game on my phone that I would like to continue. Maybe I should delete it and start a new game on windows?

kyon_koutaro

Dec 22, 2020
Does anyone know how to add Sam to the harem at home? I can't quite understand the wiki instruction since I'm missing her and Lexie and if Sam's plot is on his E route or the revenge route, as they want to tell him, but when he finishes it I don't get an idea of what to do with it to include it if someone can help me please

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Does anyone know how to add Sam to the harem at home? I can't quite understand the wiki instruction since I'm missing her and Lexie and if Sam's plot is on his E route or the revenge route, as they want to tell her, but when he finishes it I don't get an idea of what to do with it to include it if someone can help me please
I like Sub100% and I like to complete all the events as much as possible, so my choice is to find out that Ryan cheated and choose to make Sam happy without telling him, dance at the wedding-Path B

When Sam finds Ryan cheating and comes to have sex with you, tell her you know about Ryan cheating and accuse Sam of not being better-Path D---E---A

When Sam asks to know the truth, choose i admit-Sub100%+Harem

There are three places to pay attention to, one is to complete Emma's Friend route before she divorces, otherwise you will be introduced as a boyfriend by Sam.

The second is, before Wait for Emma to Reappear, whether Sam walks to Path A will affect the subsequent options.

The third one is that I can't confirm which task must be achieved at present, that is, when Sam's Les point reaches 45%, it seems that through the event, Emma can also lock Les point 50%.

Sam's task is actually not difficult to understand. You can think backwards from my options, and you can understand the instructions on the Wiki.

Reactions: CorktheRat
Oct 8, 2019
So I have an issue with the game triggering marriage even though I have not proposed to anyone. First, it did it with Minami but I could stop that by lowering her siscon rating. Then it happened with Sasha. Thoughts?

ArkShinigami

Aug 1, 2023
Your save file does not seem to be a problem. It should be that there is a bug in your game version. I used the 23.6.0a and 23.6.1d versions to test, and your save file can take Hanna to a date normally, and the DP50% Up and then to the nightclub.

There are too many things in your bag, and you even have the scariest wedding ring... :D
I am playing this on android 26.04 weekly updated one . iwill switch to pc btw can u help with some some changes in bree. i like to have 100 kink but i took gamer bree path as i didnt knew the proper walkthrough

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
Wiki's down, it happens here and there, just wait for a bit and it should come back, nothing we can do about it.
I made the wiki in doc format please note it does not include the getting started part it only has the girls and harems

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I am playing this on android 26.04 weekly updated one . iwill switch to pc btw can u help with some some changes in bree. i like to have 100 kink but i took gamer bree path as i didnt knew the proper walkthrough
Sorry, I don't help people modify the save file data. To modify the data, you can open the cheat in the game or use 0X52_URM, which is actually very simple. However, you provide the save file of the Android version? It can be used on the PC version.

Unless there is a bug in the version, like Hanna's nightclub, most of the drills are still feasible. If you look carefully at its description, at least 80% of them are correct. Bree's divergence is not difficult:

LP40 is the Player route, you have to lend her money to participate in the competition at home

LP40, SUB25 is the maid line. You will receive a call from Bree, asking about the rent.

Reactions: kidderyao

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
I liked this game but it has some horrible design flaws. I havent played it since forever so I dont much remember the paths and they might have changed anyway. I started an Audrey only path and everything went well - till I got completely stuck. Searching for a walkhtrough I discovered that the only way forward is if im the CEO and change the dress code. But as I didnt care about her (and find her annoying anyway) I got rid of Cassidy the first opportunity I got... So I have played hours trying to progress on a path that has been impossible to progreess on all along because of a seemingly completely unrelated decision I took ages ago - whithout any indication that it will screw up potentially other paths. Im so angry I can barely keep myself from cursing.:mad::mad::mad: I wont touch this game for a long whike for sure.

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
Is the Android version discontinued?
I still have unfinished game on my phone that I would like to continue. Maybe I should delete it and start a new game on windows?
and about your save on your phone you can transfer the save on your phone to the computer use and to find the save on your phone to transfer to put on the computer version if you want to
also if you get the game on ($24.99USD/19.56GBP) you will be able to get the game for android without having to wait for it to appear here

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Eryukka
May 30, 2017
was going trough some files but sadly couldnt find what i was looking for.

Does somebody know wich file has the character description in it?
you know the stuff wich displays name, age, fertility and so on.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes