Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is base game complete or does it still got holes to patch up? I'm confused reading the latest updates on the patreon weather its only Bree story updates or its also new scenes for main game.
The male protagonist is pretty complete but still not exactly 100%. I think two endings are still missing and maybe there will be some tweaking of individual storylines (Emma!), but by now it is an experience which may already feel complete depending on whom you want to marry.

Swiftflame

Oct 28, 2020
you mean
Looking for Lexi

Prerequisites: done Pool time fun, Lexi LP>= 50, Days passed since Lexi went missing >= 7 (there is no notification for her being removed from the map!), Friday or Saturday 17:00 -24:00
Mike has had a hard week and begins to think about Lexis body. He tries to contact her multiple times without any luck and starts to look around for her.
You need to look for her at the following places : Mall, Park, Dark Alley, Nightclub

of curse ther is info on the wiki for that event fresh from the wiki
I thing some guys dont know what >= means it is in some regions like my region more like this >
-
but it means the same greater then or equals to means if she whent missing on are satuday wait 7 days wich is the next satuaday
It had been over 14 days since pool time fun and she had never gone missing, until the story tracker suddenly changed to "wait a few days" with a percentage so I guess it resolved itself and I just have to wait more. But does anyone know about "wait for hanna on your front porch"? I've completed all her story events up to and including "workout with hanna", she seems to only have a few other events and none mention that about your front porch. Could this event not be implemented yet?

Leon580

Feb 28, 2022
It had been over 14 days since pool time fun and she had never gone missing, until the story tracker suddenly changed to "wait a few days" with a percentage so I guess it resolved itself and I just have to wait more. But does anyone know about "wait for hanna on your front porch"? I've completed all her story events up to and including "workout with hanna", she seems to only have a few other events and none mention that about your front porch. Could this event not be implemented yet?
This happens with multiple Girls in the game. I make backups myself becaus every choice changes the game youre play. Example is samantha's wedding.

Darkiger

Oct 30, 2019
Bree suddenly disappeared from the game and the board, no way to contact her. She appears rarely at home interacting with Sasha and then disappears again.

Either with the cheat, impossible to set her back ... very annoying bug :rolleyes:

Leon580

Feb 28, 2022
Bree suddenly disappeared from the game and the board, no way to contact her. She appears rarely at home interacting with Sasha and then disappears again.

Either with the cheat, impossible to set her back ... very annoying bug :rolleyes:
There are more and different love and sex second base in circulation on the internet. Try another (Dikgames, lewdzone, visitmama, modyolo ) and further.

yaboidickweed

May 22, 2018
there a new anticheat? Every time I load an edited save file it does the "are you sure?" and takes me back to the load screen ad infinitum.

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
On the last Monday of each month, this project gets updated. v23.08 is already out on patreon and itch.io, but you'll have to wait until some Good Samaritan shares the new version here.
I have been summoned

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

windows/linux, mac, and android should be in the drive

Last edited:

Khao

Jan 20, 2020
is this a harem game? Just wondering because I was playing it and the girls ended up mad at me and I don't know how to fix it. is that part of the story or did I fuck something up?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
is this a harem game? Just wondering because I was playing it and the girls ended up mad at me and I don't know how to fix it. is that part of the story or did I fuck something up?
There are several harems, a decent guide here:

And yes, they have conditions so you can definitely fail in forming them.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes