mkhoi99

Jul 24, 2020
I'm playing the female MC, for once, but I can't seem to get past the "sandwich in the park on sunday" with Mike. The game tells me it's the next step but I can't seem to find how to trigger it.
Can someone help me ?
Hi all, so I also stuck here as well. any new update on this yet?

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
There isn't much content for a "completed" Male MC save from the previous version, right? It's completely fine, I'm asking just in case I'm missing some stuff.

Reactions: SoldLost9

Leon580

Feb 28, 2022
Bree suddenly disappeared from the game and the board, no way to contact her. She appears rarely at home interacting with Sasha and then disappears again.

Either with the cheat, impossible to set her back ... very annoying bug :rolleyes:
You had sex with bree and sacha first she give you a warning! When you don't play the harem game with here and sacha. She blames you for having sex with sacha.Bree wil leaf the game.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hi all, so I also stuck here as well. any new update on this yet?
Hmm, those are the conditions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There isn't much content for a "completed" Male MC save from the previous version, right? It's completely fine, I'm asking just in case I'm missing some stuff.
Those events should be playable "endgame":

If that's enough or not depends on you of course...

Reactions: mkhoi99

Leon580

Feb 28, 2022
Bree suddenly disappeared from the game and the board, no way to contact her. She appears rarely at home interacting with Sasha and then disappears again.

Either with the cheat, impossible to set her back ... very annoying bug :rolleyes:
Bree blames you for having sex with Sascha if you don't play the harem route with them. And leaf the game.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
quick question, I read that ntr is toggleable in preferences, but I dont see it anywere. it was an old post by the dev tbh, so maybe he didnt implement it.
remembering what a mess this game was without a walkthtrough last time I played (many years back to be fair), I would rather not have to deal with content related to ntr/cucks/sharing/swinging.

so is ntr toggleable?

if option doesnt exist, is there unavoidable content(ntr/chucks/swinging/sharing,)?

and when avoidable(i.e. never happens/ is prevented), is it like solving a crossword puzzle, or its clear on what to chose?

thank you for any help.
happy gaming

Reactions: Vetrex 435

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
There are multiple harems you can achieve.
Actually you can establish all harems and meet all girls, however you can't get the endings for all girls or harems due to one reason. That is what you ultimately decide with Kylie. To get either one of the taming harem's endings she has to not be in jail and to unlock Camilla and therefore have the Criminal Harem choice you need to give the evidence that puts Kylie in jail. Therefore, either all girls unlocked but no Taming Harem endings or both Kylie's endings unavailable, or All harems but neither Kylie's individual or the Taming Harem's endings available.

In conclusion, basically it boils down to Kylie's route for the fact you can't get every ending. Establish meeting all and engaging all harems yes. Being able to see all endings in one save, no. It takes 2 for the all endings.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
quick question, I read that ntr is toggleable in preferences, but I dont see it anywere. it was an old post by the dev tbh, so maybe he didnt implement it.
remembering what a mess this game was without a walkthtrough last time I played (many years back to be fair), I would rather not have to deal with content related to ntr/cucks/sharing/swinging.

so is ntr toggleable?

if option doesnt exist, is there unavoidable content(ntr/chucks/swinging/sharing,)?

and when avoidable(i.e. never happens/ is prevented), is it like solving a crossword puzzle, or its clear on what to chose?

thank you for any help.
happy gaming
There is no toggle.

There is no unavoidable content, depending on decisions and (depending on where NTR starts for you) raising your stats.

The choices as such are clear, the stats needed not necessarily.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021

so is ntr toggleable?

thank you for any help.
happy gaming
It's all avoidable and it's generally made clear, though you have to take the game seriously.
So if, for example, a girl you're not yet involved with tells you she's thinking about her ex, you discourage her and your character thinks to himself that he should use the additional time to get closer to her, you should listen and get closer to her asap if you don't want to see anything.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-23.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Tommyfreddy3
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes