Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v23.8.0. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
I've been waiting for 2 in-game weeks for the event with Scottie (Bree MC) but the quest tracker still says "Wait for it". Is it something, like, wait till one's birthday or something ?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I've been waiting for 2 in-game weeks for the event with Scottie (Bree MC) but the quest tracker still says "Wait for it". Is it something, like, wait till one's birthday or something ?
Did you go to the street or the dark alley at least one day after the previous event?

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Do we ever get to see the cow cosplay costume? I'd love to see the MC start a dairy, (A Dairy Harem?)! ( It might get really kinky if Bree is the MC, . . . Gotta modify them milking machines, . . . )

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes