quadrapuni123

Aug 21, 2023
Hello! I just download the game and seems like a great game. What would be the difference about Mike and Bree as a main character? Also if i make it difficult, would i be rewarded at some point of the game?

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
What characters & love interests are available in the Bree MC path?

those are the ones on the wiki
post below this one is more detailed

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
What characters & love interests are available in the Bree MC path?
Those got already at least one event ingame:
Female:
- Angela
- Ayesha
- Kylie
- Lexi
- Sasha

Male:
- Jack
- Master
- Mike
- Scottie
- Shawn
- Victor

I'm pretty sure Danny and Dwayne might get some content too, because some art for them is already made.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
if I missed the event with Shiori, then there’s no way to meet her again?
If you don't want to use her in the early stages of the office incident, she will not appear again.

There are several girls who have this setting, so if you can read English (sorry, I can't read English, I use google translate to communicate with you), please look carefully at the prompts for dialogue and options.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello! I just download the game and seems like a great game. What would be the difference about Mike and Bree as a main character? Also if i make it difficult, would i be rewarded at some point of the game?
Mike has a lot more content (and will continue to do so). A major difference is that Mike is male and can only have heterosexual relationships, Bree is female and can have both girls and boys as toys - and unlike Mike can get pregnant.

There are no in-game rewards for playing on high difficulty that I would know of, only "more fun" if you like the additional challenge.

Reactions: quadrapuni123

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Personally I feel like the game didn't need a Battle of the Bands solo thing. It's a time management game. You gotta make time for the battle of the bands. Most things in the game don't progress without you just certain things. Put other things on hold and progress the things that you care about/ aren't on your schedule

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Personally I feel like the game didn't need a Battle of the Bands solo thing.
Did I miss something?
The only thing I can see are solo pictures of the girls and Mike during the BoB event, not a Mike does the BoB on its own event...

Reactions: Andrealphus
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes