kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
how can I prevent Samantha from getting pregnant during the wedding?
Backing up this question. Saw Sam the same night after the wedding and she was already pregnant. I went with route D to start the revenge but after following it for a few days, she had a baby with Ryan in the mall.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Tommyfreddy3

Sliq

Mar 5, 2023
Backing up this question. Saw Sam the same night after the wedding and she was already pregnant. I went with route D to start the revenge but after following it for a few days, she had a baby with Ryan in the mall.
Yes she had a baby with Ryan in each path so i think it is a bug

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Yes she had a baby with Ryan in each path so i think it is a bug
Yikes, this is no good. Samantha is my favorite and having to raise Ryan's kid would be a slap in the face for Mike. Wonder which routes it will ruin? I usually do the path B > D > E, for the most content and beating up Ryan at the end is a nice bonus plus the natalie scene. Who knows maybe we will be able to romance her sooner and not have to do the wedding or have a runaway wedding scene, that would be epic!

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
Gotta be a bug. I reset the save played the paths and changed the preg setting so at the end of the route I don't have any children showing on my phone.

Kalart3004

Feb 22, 2021
Why there still no stripper harem? Duo of Shiori and Harmony is pretty hot by me. Also I think there's a lot of potential at swing content with Alexis, not just netorare. I count at least three couples in game (Rayan/Sam, Sasha/Scotty, Dwane/Cherry), so its really possible to realize.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
guess i'll wait for the next update or a bugfix.. i've been avoiding Samantha like the plague because of her bug, but she keeps on finding me.. lol

Reactions: Adoringfan
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes