Leon580

Feb 28, 2022
Someone one this forum said take this game seriously!
My experience is, it's not a game what you play in 4 days. It's a long road that takes time.

If you want info go to;
love-sex-secondbase.fandom.com

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Someone one this forum said take this game seriously!
My experience is, it's not a game what you play in 4 days. It's a long road that takes time.

If you want info go to;
love-sex-secondbase.fandom.com
Only if you are playing it like pokemon and trying to catch them all on your first playthrough.

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
Only if you are playing it like pokemon and trying to catch them all on your first playthrough.
I was trying to do all on 1 playthrough, i guess i fcked up again, cuz it seems i jumped steps? Im stuck with sasha, am already 100 on love and sub, yet i cant have her accept the slutty dress for lexi path, nor can i get her to go to the band :x
Or is it possible to get all harems in a single save?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You can do everything on one save. I use the act time mod, it helps a lot when you have two events that happen to land on the same day, like the Alexis date and the office party almost always seem to sync up for me.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You can do everything on one save. I use the act time mod, it helps a lot when you have two events that happen to land on the same day, like the Alexis date and the office party almost always seem to sync up for me.
Hmmm, isn't the office party supposed to happen after your first promotion while Alexis only comes after the second one? Or are you delaying the party to avoid Cassidy?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hmmm, isn't the office party supposed to happen after your first promotion while Alexis only comes after the second one? Or are you delaying the party to avoid Cassidy?
Hmm, if you never drink a coffee in the office to meet Aletta you can work as much as you want without triggering the office party... (which requires to know Aletta... ^^)

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
where i can find that mod? i would love to be able to reset a char instead of restart from the start :X

DWTD

Aug 23, 2017
what mod are you reffering to?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I try to build up some money to get the game rolling, while avoiding a lot of events and trying to focus on emma first.

As for the time mod if anyone is curious, it's here I use the 0.5 version as I find it less invasive, but I am sure the newer versions work fine too.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hmm, if you never drink a coffee in the office to meet Aletta you can work as much as you want without triggering the office party... (which requires to know Aletta... ^^)
Thanks, I didn't know that. Though then it should be way easier to avoid Alexis and the party colliding.

Notr_

Feb 19, 2019
Can someone please tell me what happens when Samantha has a baby with Ryan? Whenever I go to the mall that even triggers and I have not found any mention of it in the Wiki's

AsmoDeuZs

Jun 15, 2021
Dude help me please
How can I meet Angela and bring back pregnant bree

Lokairn

Mar 18, 2018
Hi, quick question here, I am trying to get Hanna/Ayesha for the Swimsuit contest but somehow the only thing not ready for it is "Harem.together('ayesha', 'hanna', name='sporty'"

Anyone would know what that means ?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Dude help me please
How can I meet Angela and bring back pregnant bree
You will meet Angela through Minami's storyline when playing as male MC. However, she is not an LI.

If a character is gone because they started hating you (e.g. you started a harem too early), they're gone, no way of bringing them back except for an older save.

Someone has a save file?
There are some in this thread. However, you will have missed most of the content and the save probably will have a couple choices you wouldn't have made and cannot undo.

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
Can someone please tell me what happens when Samantha has a baby with Ryan? Whenever I go to the mall that even triggers and I have not found any mention of it in the Wiki's
Sam being preg for all routes is a bug for this current version. I had the same issue but I changed the pregnancy setting before the event so after the mall, the game doesn't register that she was ever pregnant.

Last edited:

Notr_

Feb 19, 2019
Also noticed that I went to Camila to arrest Kylie and Kylie isnt in prison.

Sam being preg for all routes is a bug for this current version. I had the same issue but I changed the pregnancy setting before the event so after the mall, the game doesn't register that she was ever pregnant.
How do you do that? She doesn't even appear pregnant nor does the undo pregnancy button work. I just go to the mall and BAM! baby.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
bagaimana cara mendapatkan Angela?
(a) Not possible as male MC

(b) Please always post in English, at least add a machine translation, per forum rules

(a) Tidak mungkin menjadi MC laki-laki

(b) Harap selalu memposting dalam bahasa Inggris, setidaknya tambahkan terjemahan mesin, sesuai aturan forum

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes