Notr_

Feb 19, 2019
Help, is there supposed to be a fuck menu when interacting with either Shiori or Lavish in your office? Because I don't see it.

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
How do you do that? She doesn't even appear pregnant nor does the undo pregnancy button work. I just go to the mall and BAM! baby.
It is possible to get her pregnant during a hook up before she gets married. You can also get her pregnant during Marriage Sucks or Samantha Reverse Cowgirl. What I think is if you get her pregnant before Ryan does, then the kid is yours and you can undo it.

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
How do you do that? She doesn't even appear pregnant nor does the undo pregnancy button work. I just go to the mall and BAM! baby.
I saw that she was pregnant in the club after the wedding. That was when I told her about Ryan cheating.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
Samantha's bugged right now, that's why I stopped playing this version coz I'm waiting for a fix or an update. can't even go to the damned Mall because Ryan and Sam will ambush you there.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Samantha's bugged right now, that's why I stopped playing this version coz I'm waiting for a fix or an update. can't even go to the damned Mall because Ryan and Sam will ambush you there.
i spent last 10h playing and i found no such bug, maybe it is related with the path you are on/trying to get on...

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Did you stop the wedding or let them get married?
both, 1st i done wrong and told same about ryan cheat, so they cancel, and after couple steps i lost her because couldn't maintain relation with "only" her.
2nd (and after) times i caught ryan but didn't told her, and when on marry, i "went to take a walk", and we started seeing eachother, and now she's on my "homeharem"

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
A funny bug I noticed is some characters will just pop up naked during some scenes. During the house date with Harmony, Bree and Sasha were naked and just finished getting Lexi out of jail and Camilia was naked.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Any plans to tell Harmony to get some work done? Her being fat is brought up in the story and you get to change the hair and tits of other girls, a different look for her wouldn't be too bad.
To quote a song: (sometimes) I like to hold what I can see. Harmony is perfect as is, no need (for me) to make her lose weight.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
A funny bug I noticed is some characters will just pop up naked during some scenes. During the house date with Harmony, Bree and Sasha were naked and just finished getting Lexi out of jail and Camilia was naked.
It's happened to me as well. One time with Hanna when the sex up the gym option was selected (since the game didn't register her sexy gym outfit, it made her look as if she had taken her little exhibitionist hobby a bit too serious instead). Another time with Kleio at the police station when she had to be bailed out, thought the cops strip searched her. And in other instances that I can't recall. but it's hilarious. :whistle:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
To quote a song: (sometimes) I like to hold what I can see. Harmony is perfect as is, no need (for me) to make her lose weight.
She has one pose that makes her look off, also I think it's the piercings, but sometimes she looks like an orc.

Also goddamn, I haven't played in awhile and that Ryan isekai-ing scene was pretty dark, even there aren't any accompanying images with it

Last edited:

am343353

Jul 30, 2021
Hey guys quick question to see if anybody can help me; when I try to go for the "Home Harem" it doesn't work either Bree or Sasha leaves every time, I have completed all of the tasks in the quest objectives for it and the same outcome no matter what. I've tried doing a NG, NG+, and a NG with the cheats on to speed run my way to it to see what the problem might be but no luck. The stats that I've tried are both girls at 100% love and 100% sub as well as lower love and 100% sub or the highest I can get it, as for any other variables I took them out by only going for the 2 girls and no one else. If there is any trigger I might be missing, could you guys let me know I appreciate any help that I can get thanks in advance.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes