Mar 27, 2022
How do you have sex with bree?
The game has a quest list (top right corner) that tells you the things you need to do for each character to progress. Its mostly in order where the top is the first things you need to do. If you click on "spoilers" and hover over a specific event for a character it will list all the requirements.

Efe Can

May 19, 2018
I'm stuck on alexis' beach date mission. They fight and then the date continues as if nothing happened. When the date ends, there is not even a goodbye

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
HELP!!!!!!! I can't do the new game+ after I married Alexis!!! What do I do!!!
Did you used cheats (in the in-game mobile) by chance? If so, then you'll have to play a clean game. That also unlocks the gallery as well.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, the parents are messed up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No wonder Mike lived with Ryan for so long and never noticed anything weird about his best friend. Though such things are actually not uncommon in the world today (adopting a future bride for a son), though rare in the west.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you wanna imagine something even more messed up, speculate Angela is MC's actual mom. They might have adopted Minami when she was a bit older (5 or even older?!) and were perhaps disappointed when in high school he got with Alexis instead of his future wife.

Thegri

Apr 22, 2017
so i unlocked the gallery but over half of it is locked out (including several scenes i know i've seen before) any fix?

Mar 27, 2022
so i unlocked the gallery but over half of it is locked out (including several scenes i know i've seen before) any fix?
So the gallery is really rough at the moment. In part because they just released it, and cause it was an after thought that they weren't sure they'd be able to implement. Which is why a lot of scenes you might have seen, and have saves for, might not show up. As for unlocking them all, that's tricky. The legit way would be to have a couple of save files that have just seen everything. The less legit and far easier way is to wait for some nice individual to post a file that you throw into the game folder that unlocks it all by default. There's been those for the past two versions but it needs to be updated to work with the current one.

Mar 27, 2022
how much do i need to progress on that game?
till meet all? get married to someone?
You get NG+ by reaching an ending without using cheats. An ending is marrying anyone, single person or harem. The easiest person to marry is Sasha. She has the least restrictions, you get access to her right away and for more time because shes in the house. Start a new save and ignore literally everyone else and you can get it in something like 2 in game weeks.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes