Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Is the NG+ necessary? Can't you go for every girl on the first playthrough?
You can, it's just a lot of effort. Not to mention that you actually can't get every girl in any playthrough (there's a girl who had a massive crush on you while you dated her sister, she becomes a stalker. You can still date her, but its very dangerous. You can also get her arrested. She'll be effectively removed from the dating/harem pool, but you can develop a relationship with the cop who arrested her. The stalker and the cop are mutually exclusive)

New Game Plus takes your stats from when you finished and gives you a somewhat easier start.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You can, it's just a lot of effort. Not to mention that you actually can't get every girl in any playthrough (there's a girl who had a massive crush on you while you dated her sister, she becomes a stalker. You can still date her, but its very dangerous. You can also get her arrested. She'll be effectively removed from the dating/harem pool, but you can develop a relationship with the cop who arrested her. The stalker and the cop are mutually exclusive)
And if either Gamer Bree or Maid Bree routes are selected, since Kat will be included soon in a DLC and the same could happen to Kiara in the future, then Bree's gaming rival at the tournament or her future manager will also become mutually exclusive (unless the dev has other plans in mind).

AmadeusEX

Apr 15, 2018
And if either Gamer Bree or Maid Bree routes are selected, since Kat will be included soon in a DLC and the same could happen to Kiara in the future, then Bree's gaming rival at the tournament or her future manager will also become mutually exclusive (unless the dev has other plans in mind).
Personally I don't mind route-exclusive characters, but I'm not too fond of locking the full kink bar on certain routes or not so evident choices because it kinda limits what you can do with an already unlocked character.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno

Efe Can

May 19, 2018
I have two questions. Firstly, sam said that she has a plan about emma. Is this content unavailable for this version ? Secondly , I can't start college harem I tried to join bree in the kitchen everyday but it never triggered the event.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
I have two questions. Firstly, sam said that she has a plan about emma. Is this content unavailable for this version ? Secondly , I can't start college harem I tried to join bree in the kitchen everyday but it never triggered the event.
Bree->kitchen->7~10am with sex on last 7d with bree and anna

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Whenever I don't play this game for a while, I always feel like I have to start a new game, cause I forget where I am progress and storywise.

Riser97

Jan 11, 2022
I'm currently playing in Bree MC and i'm stuck in "eat a sandwich in park sunday" Is there a way yo get pass this?

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
You didn't do the purity reducing events. That event you see is one of the final religious route events that you get if you don't lower her purity below 80.
how do I change that then? so fucking stupid and her putiry is below 80 1694024590857.png

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
How to open logs for this game? I mean like where we edit the money stamina etc
As in cheats, just use the in-game mobile (you'll see a red question symbol, press it to turn it green and the cheats should be activated). However, if you use them, that means you won't be able to unlock the gallery nor the new game + options.

Leon580

Feb 28, 2022
I play this game with android (23.8a)
The mc want no Coffee with Sacha, Andrea (sex). Hé is tired!
When i played with Morgan then the actions was no recogniced in the story tracker!
I reinstalled the game. But it remains the same. I didn't any thing wrong. I made copies step by step. Does anyone no something?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes