Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
well but lets pretend we can... how can we ? I know there are people here that can mod and all...
Ah, sorry, I may have been too short. It wasn't meant as a "don't do it you will lose the enjoyment" or similar.

The answer is that while in theory there must be some combination of flag settings or similar you could use, in practical gameplay - for all intents and purposes - you cannot. There are (almost) no single flags you can set or unset here to make things happen or undo them, but most come with a truckload of other settings in game changing, and if you don't do that manually as well, the game will face logic errors and will crash or bug out in some other way like characters not being interactable anymore just standing around.

There are some specific solutions to some specific situations experienced players have provided, and maybe somebody can solve your issue, I just wanted to warn you that it is unlikely that somebody will show up. And completing or undoing a whole questline is a pretty huge task in this game. With Harmony you may have better chances, since she doesn't interact with other girls that much, but she has her own stat, so yeah, don't hold your breath. There are a few tasks modders have tried, and even partially succeeded in, but gave up in the end.

kyon_koutaro

Dec 22, 2020
Wait a minute, how is Sam leaving, then how will the home harem be made if she leaves independently, if she accepts exclusive relationships or is there something I didn't understand well?

Gromobran92

Oct 9, 2022
Is there a way to fix the quest tracker bug? I encountered it with Bree and Shiori where the requirments were met, but the quest state is still stuck at 30% and 15%. Not every time tho. Don't know what triggers it, maybe "Skip" ?

Gestern

Jul 1, 2018
Is there a way to fix the quest tracker bug? I encountered it with Bree and Shiori where the requirments were met, but the quest state is still stuck at 30% and 15%. Not every time tho. Don't know what triggers it, maybe "Skip" ?
I encountered no issues with Bree, but Shiori is stuck at 15% for me as well.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Seems at breakfast anyone that eats just likes to wear all their clothes, cause the bug happens with Sasha and Minami too.

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019

Who's the girl between Anna and Bree (kinda goth looking twin tails)? Does she have content? How do I unlock her?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019

Who's the girl between Anna and Bree (kinda goth looking twin tails)? Does she have content? How do I unlock her?
Amy, works in the electronic store. She's a teaser who is now getting more content, not much yet.

Reactions: Solaris232

PurpleLamps

Jun 22, 2018
I haven't gotten the Alexis high school reunion sex scene on three different saves now. 1 attempt with an old save, and 2 attempts with a new save where I went with both police/PI routes. She just goes to the reunion and then leaves. When I look it up everyone just says "you must have closed the NTR path" but obviously I haven't. How tf do you get this scene, is it just bugged?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I haven't gotten the Alexis high school reunion sex scene on three different saves now. 1 attempt with an old save, and 2 attempts with a new save where I went with both police/PI routes. She just goes to the reunion and then leaves. When I look it up everyone just says "you must have closed the NTR path" but obviously I haven't. How tf do you get this scene, is it just bugged?
You need to be on her oblivious path to see the high school scene. (waiting for her during the restaurant and beach date instead of checking for her and having enough energy to not see the scene at the cinema date, [if you go police or justice path after those events shouldn't matter] everytime you have to confront her after the date events you change path (no NTR, or NTR) which makes the scene unaccesible...)

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
i think the wiki needs to be updated i feel like i'm missing a lot of content when reading the changelogs.
i triggered mine while talking to her at the clothing store, i missed the first reunion because of some event so i had to trigger twice. try to keep visiting her every time you're free and my path is no ntr.

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do you increase the bond with minami? In her tab it's at 40% and in her attraction tab it's at 60% but nothing I do seems to increase it. I've even tried using the in game cheats to no avail.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes