Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
does anyone knw the task for Bree in shower/pool BJ ???
Straight from the wiki

Pool BJ
KP= kink points (handcuffs) LP=Love points (Heart)
Prerequisites: Swimming 09:00-19:00, had sex with Bree, Bree KP >= 50

Bree will give Mike a BJ in the pool.

Shower BJ

Prerequisites: Had sex with Bree, 20:00-24:00, shower, Bree LP >= 75 and KP >= 50 (Repeatable)

Bree will give Mike a BJ in the shower.

PurpleLamps

Jun 22, 2018
You need to be on her oblivious path to see the high school scene. (waiting for her during the restaurant and beach date instead of checking for her and having enough energy to not see the scene at the cinema date, [if you go police or justice path after those events shouldn't matter] everytime you have to confront her after the date events you change path (no NTR, or NTR) which makes the scene unaccesible...)
Thank you for the info and I will try again, but if this doesn't work I will blow a gasket. If this is true I can't believe no one has said it yet anywhere

May 28, 2020
Anna and Kleio wont show up in any locations anymore.. :confused: Did I do something wrong or is this a bug?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thank you for the info and I will try again, but if this doesn't work I will blow a gasket. If this is true I can't believe no one has said it yet anywhere
I said it here already: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v23-8-0c-andrealphus.13488/post-11427488
And listed the correct options for those events here: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v23-8-0c-andrealphus.13488/post-11448794
(So yeah the info was already available in this thread... :p )

Gestern

Jul 1, 2018
Damn, I must say, even though the music for this game is well chosen it is almost a crime to hide such a banger behind only a few Kylie interactions. After a little bit of research (Shazam) i got that its Dreamy by Roa and i must say that shit slaps hard. Had me jamming instead of the usual. Great song and due to its Glockenspiel-creepiness in the beginning a good choice for Kylie :love:

AmadeusEX

Apr 15, 2018
Anna and Kleio wont show up in any locations anymore.. :confused: Did I do something wrong or is this a bug?
Check if the "Completed" tracker have entrances for both, chances are they left your game forever because they had harem showdowns before you met the requirements to enable the harem.

Reactions: 5554432

starkj

May 17, 2022
Can someone clarify something for me? So, does NG+ keep all your progress like stats, skills, money, job progress and resets relationships? Should i try to learn most skills before the NG+?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Can someone clarify something for me? So, does NG+ keep all your progress like stats, skills, money, job progress and resets relationships? Should i try to learn most skills before the NG+?
i tried the NG+ you start with all stats at 100, 6k and a book of hypnosis. no idea that it does that skill.
is an easier start.and resets everything.

Last edited:

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
Dwayne asked about Bree and when I brought it up to her she lost some stats and she's gone. Her love and submission where both around 50 or 40 though, I don't get it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i tried the NG+ you start with all stats at 100, 6k and a book of hypnosis. no idea that it does that skill.
is an easier start.and resets everything.
You should start with the stats you had in the old game - which probably all were 100 - the old money (way over 6k for me), and all learned traits, but yeah, all girls are completely reset.

How much you want to grind in the first game to make it "perfect" is on you of course, I would recommend a heavy amount of cash so you can buy everything fist chance you get, most notably the sports car for the Kleio route.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Dwayne asked about Bree and when I brought it up to her she lost some stats and she's gone. Her love and submission where both around 50 or 40 though, I don't get it.
You needed her kp to be at 75 or above for her to accept. You had to have been at 40 because if she left that means you were below 50 kp which would of just been a stat loss only not permanent game leave.

Reactions: Solaris232

Solaris232

Mar 22, 2019
You needed her kp to be at 75 or above for her to accept. You had to have been at 40 because if she left that means you were below 50 kp which would of just been a stat loss only not permanent game leave.
Must have been that. Oh well, old save is at least a week back.

Thanks.

ai...

May 30, 2019
I have harmony's corruption at 100, her love at 100, and her purity as low as it can get when locked yet she still ends things and decides to become a nun. What am I doing wrong?

May 28, 2020
Check if the "Completed" tracker have entrances for both, chances are they left your game forever because they had harem showdowns before you met the requirements to enable the harem.
Thanks. They left and I did not notice because I like to skip through the lengthy text.. :whistle:

thomthehound

Jan 28, 2018
Samantha's bugged right now, that's why I stopped playing this version coz I'm waiting for a fix or an update. can't even go to the damned Mall because Ryan and Sam will ambush you there.
I have this same issue. Samantha is immediately pregnant (pregnancy talk fixed with 23.8.0a but...) after her wedding in a NG+ with 23.8.0c going to the mall leads to getting ambushed by Ryan and Sam and their magical, miracle baby. Starting a new run does NOT fix this. It is broken in NG+. I am not going to test in fresh start: I already wasted too many hours testing this as it is.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes