Leon580

Feb 28, 2022
The graphic looks good. It's fun at first but you have a period that happens a lot, Jack, at work, Dream girl, Aletha, Cassidy, Minami!
I think it shoud be spread more widely. In the beginning it's importent to play with, Morgen
Bree and Sasha. This is only difficult through
the events.

great the new patch crash the game for me when i start it.steam version
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ai...

May 30, 2019
Harmony's love and corruption are at 100 yet she still becomes a nun how do I not get locked out of her content?
Also how do I raise Minami's siscon I've took her on a date at the mall once but can't seem to get anything else to happen...

Mixalhs

Mar 16, 2023
I play the female character. I haven't figured out how to display the pala to do lessons, so anyone who knows can tell me

SilverSteve

Oct 16, 2017
Is there any plan to continue Emma path when Samantha is your girlfriend?
  1. Friendzone Samantha
  2. Choose the "Ask for a second chance" option when you interact with Samantha (Don't use the "Go Steady" option)
  3. Check if her status says "Friend" and nothing else
do this before you have a meeting with both sam and emma. you can choose to go steady with her again after the meeting though.

Jan 25, 2018
Oh nice, The past few updates have been adding a lot of content for Bree as the MC, which means Mike's story is done or almost complete... after so many years, we will see this game come to fruition. I remember when I first started to play this, there was the house, Mike, Bree, and Sasha, and from that, there have been steady updates monthly. Way to go Andrealphus. Show those scummy Patreon milkers devs how it's truly done, and even with other projects on hand you still manage to deliver.

Mixalhs

Mar 16, 2023
can someone tell me with pala how to open it to do dance lessons?? where I have bree

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Oh nice, The past few updates have been adding a lot of content for Bree as the MC, which means Mike's story is done or almost complete... after so many years, we will see this game come to fruition. I remember when I first started to play this, there was the house, Mike, Bree, and Sasha, and from that, there have been steady updates monthly. Way to go Andrealphus. Show those scummy Patreon milkers devs how it's truly done, and even with other projects on hand you still manage to deliver.
It's been 5 years since then, at least when Bree and Sasha were the first datable characters (and the project grew massively). And there's DLC content for the male protagonist's route coming up too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Andrealphus
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes