addasus

Oct 30, 2019
I have this same issue. Samantha is immediately pregnant (pregnancy talk fixed with 23.8.0a but...) after her wedding in a NG+ with 23.8.0c going to the mall leads to getting ambushed by Ryan and Sam and their magical, miracle baby. Starting a new run does NOT fix this. It is broken in NG+. I am not going to test in fresh start: I already wasted too many hours testing this as it is.
Yeah. I even tried using cheats/console commands to change the time and Sam's love score in the bakery to see if that could get the Emma intro scene to fire.

Nope. Game just teleports me out to trigger the Ryan Sam scene.

Is there an easy way to remove Kylie, so I don't have to worry about her?
If you aren't averse to using console commands, you can use something like kylie.yandere.max=20

That won't eliminate her from the game, but it should keep her non-violent.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

thomthehound

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah. I even tried using cheats/console commands to change the time and Sam's love score in the bakery to see if that could get the Emma intro scene to fire.

Nope. Game just teleports me out to trigger the Ryan Sam scene.

If you aren't averse to using console commands, you can use something like kylie.yandere.max=20

That won't eliminate her from the game, but it should keep her non-violent.
I just finished talking to the devs. A patch for the Ryan/Samantha miracle baby should be out by the end of the week. They are actually very pleasant to interact with on Discord.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This is troubling news, I just started a new game and hope it doesn't get bricked right away cause Sam is still bugged.

thomthehound

Jan 28, 2018
This is troubling news, I just started a new game and hope it doesn't get bricked right away cause Sam is still bugged.
Just don't start the marriage timer until the patch comes out. They told me it should retroactively apply to any save as long as you don't go to the mall after the wedding (or, better yet, avoid the wedding entirely).

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Just don't start the marriage timer until the patch comes out. They told me it should retroactively apply to any save as long as you don't go to the mall after the wedding (or, better yet, avoid the wedding entirely).
I thought Samantha's timer was automatic, like you see her 6-7 days later and it just goes from there. Also it sucks, cause Emma is tied to Sam's events and you can't progress Emma without progressing Sam, which is what I always try to do first with any new game is work on Emma then the others.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I thought Samantha's timer was automatic, like you see her 6-7 days later and it just goes from there. Also it sucks, cause Emma is tied to Sam's events and you can't progress Emma without progressing Sam, which is what I always try to do first with any new game is work on Emma then the others.
IIRC the timer starts once you help Sam with her homework, so if you avoid going to the park on Saturday afternoon you should be fine. (Don't sue me if I remember wrongly though, please.)

thomthehound

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, zerg-rushing Emma is how I ran into this problem. But the marriage timer for Sam actually starts on the week prior to the wedding when you meet her in the park while she is doing homework. If you don't meet her there, she won't get married. But you also don't get Emma.

If you keep giving Yuri Manga to Bree until she is at 50 lez points, you should still be able to do the Emma line later, though. All she really needs are for you to say you like gay kissing at the cinema and for her to like Bree when they talk at Uni. Cassidy can be your pet (and you can sleep with other girls as well) and you will still be fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adoringfan

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
i'm hoping someone can finally help me figure out why Emma is not progressing.
Her storyline update says "Talk to Emma"
This has been so for over 2 whole months/seasons.
I've had many dates with her. She's given me many handjobs after the end of dates.
I have her stats at 100 kink points, max love that is capped, and 50% on interest in females.

I told her I was okay with the gay guy cartoon kissing. I have audrey in a collar. I overheard Bree and her talk, bree told her she was okay sharing me.

Not sure what the deelio is.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
is the phone call to either Bree's Dad or our mom included in game yet?

I asked Bree for Bruce's ph# after seeing him and Angela (mom) on a date together. But I can't find his ph# in my contacts list. Unless there's another method of calling him that I am unaware of.

thomthehound

Jan 28, 2018
I've had many dates with her. She's given me many handjobs after the end of dates.
I have her stats at 100 kink points, max love that is capped, and 50% on interest in females.

I told her I was okay with the gay guy cartoon kissing. I have audrey in a collar. I overheard Bree and her talk, bree told her she was okay sharing me.

Did you go on date with her in the park (afternoon date) and have the picnic (picnic basket icon) while you were there?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017

Did you take her to the regular beach in summer at 90 lp? that is her final event. She is one of 2 girls and 1 harem that requires the beach to be accessible to fully finish.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
great the new patch crash the game for me when i start it.steam version
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
for the I will be adding a doc version of the changelog to the folder so I can just put the latest changelog in the doc when an update happens

Reactions: Burt and GeoBlack
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes