Settum

Jan 10, 2019
So Is there no way of increasing or decreasing girl points once the game has it locked after advancing to a certain point?
Thankfully so. There's not much interaction other than girls not wanting to get coffee or kissing you past a certain lesbian point. Once they accept you in a harem/agree to share, it becomes locked to the optimal 50%. If it wasn't, there's a risk breaking things and interactions and many more events would have to be done regarding those, not to mention the probably bugs. Finally, it'd make the game and the Harem become tedious instead of feeling like a reward for playing one's cards right.
So, thankfully the game locks the girl points after a harem is established, that way increasing the harem or trying out multiple harems becomes easier if not outright doable.

Reactions: Cartageno

InsaneGamer

Jan 7, 2019
Thankfully so. There's not much interaction other than girls not wanting to get coffee or kissing you past a certain lesbian point. Once they accept you in a harem/agree to share, it becomes locked to the optimal 50%. If it wasn't, there's a risk breaking things and interactions and many more events would have to be done regarding those, not to mention the probably bugs. Finally, it'd make the game and the Harem become tedious instead of feeling like a reward for playing one's cards right.
So, thankfully the game locks the girl points after a harem is established, that way increasing the harem or trying out multiple harems becomes easier if not outright doable.
I have bree locked at 50% girl point before bree and sasha talk about home harem
So now I have that harem and bree leaves
What should I do?

BigBrutalDownloads

Jan 23, 2023
How is this game if I want to just do the solo route for each girl? Can I avoid the sex slave aspects and focus solely on romance with each girl? Preferably, I want the ending to include pregnancy and a wedding. Are there any girls who can’t have this ending?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
How is this game if I want to just do the solo route for each girl? Can I avoid the sex slave aspects and focus solely on romance with each girl? Preferably, I want the ending to include pregnancy and a wedding. Are there any girls who can’t have this ending?
At least two girls, Sasha and Lexi will personally become sex slaves as part of their stories. Collaring a girl is optional but the kink points stat must be high (otherwise they'll reject that and you'll lose love points if said stat isn't high enough). As for pregnancy, whichever girl the protagonist marries and she's visibly pregnant at the altar, they'll have either a boy or girl together in the epilogue (at least some girls have twins in their solo endings and harem endings iirc).

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Most girls can be played that way. Generally, you have a whole opt-out mechanic for the other girls (you can friendzone them so they will never have further relations with you). I think two or three wedding endings may still be missing, but apart from that any girl should be dateable solo, with pregnancy and wedding.

A certain level of domination is required though, and cannot be avoided for most girls, though it's mostly the points and doesn't really reflect on the story for most of them.

At least two girls, Sasha and Lexi will personally become sex slaves as part of their stories. Collaring a girl is optional but the kink points stat must be high (otherwise they'll reject that and you'll lose love points if said stat isn't high enough). As for pregnancy, whichever girl the protagonist marries and she's visibly pregnant at the altar, they'll have either a boy or girl together in the epilogue (at least some girls have twins in their solo endings iirc).
You can play Bree gamer route, then she shouldn't become a slave, no?

Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
You can play Bree gamer route, then she shouldn't become a slave, no?
Her kink stat gets locked at 50% iirc. It does unlock a 3some scene with Kat, which can be repeated. And Kat will get content in a future DLC, so it's up to the player whether to help Bree in getting a job or win the gaming tournament to unlock either her gamer rival or the café manager Kiara.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 23.8.0c

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 765 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Did you take her to the regular beach in summer at 90 lp? that is her final event. She is one of 2 girls and 1 harem that requires the beach to be accessible to fully finish.
Picnic yes -
Beach - no I don't think so.

And I have it locked/capped at 60 LPs right now - so there's gotta be something in the middle there before the beach date.

Which then begs the question why the story tracker says "talk to Emma" and not "take Emma on a date at the beach". ???

Last edited:

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I asked this a few pages back and didn't see a response.

Is there any more to the storyline for Angela after asking Bree for her dad's phone number to call him to talk about seeing him on a date with MC's mom.? That's that latest I've seen - and I don't see Bruce's name in my phone contact list, so if there is more to the "Angela" story - i'm not sure how to proceed.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v23.8.0c. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
how to bring character that left .... in my case Alexis and Cassidy left ...
Want to bring them back without restartingt the whole thing again ....
pls help

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
how to bring character that left .... in my case Alexis and Cassidy left ...
Want to bring them back without restartingt the whole thing again ....
pls help
If a character has left, then they can't be brought back.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v23.8.0c. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:
It'll be nice to know if someone could eventually upload a compressed version of the current update (it's still on v23.08.a last time I checked). :unsure:

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes