NononJ

Oct 16, 2017
Trying to unlock the officer, did all of the kylie stuff and reported her first offense. install new camera, wait a week, catch 2nd offense (have tried with both taze and stalk) police office opens back up but officer never shows up....

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
where do you meet kleio's ex
At the cinema. (Be aware it's only possible to meet her if you haven't seen Kleio's 10 lovepoint event yet...)

Trying to unlock the officer, did all of the kylie stuff and reported her first offense. install new camera, wait a week, catch 2nd offense (have tried with both taze and stalk) police office opens back up but officer never shows up....
Is Kylie maybe currently hidden? If you try to confront her during the night she gets MIA for a week (which also prevents reporting her to the police)
Did you wait a few days and tried again? (It's also only possible from 9am to 7pm)

DarkBoiX

Nov 21, 2017
Don't know if this is a bug but in my play through (via android) Samantha automatically gets pregnant after the marriage event regardless of the different marriages route. this intentional?

NononJ

Oct 16, 2017
At the cinema. (Be aware it's only possible to meet her if you haven't seen Kleio's 10 lovepoint event yet...)

Is Kylie maybe currently hidden? If you try to confront her during the night she gets MIA for a week (which also prevents reporting her to the police)
Did you wait a few days and tried again? (It's also only possible from 9am to 7pm)
I mean the event occurred where Kylie showed up again. Tried it with catching her on camera stalking and with the actual assault. The police station becomes available again the next day, but there is nobody occupying it so I cannot report.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I can't find palla after the she storms off
Please help anyone
Did you asked Palla who was Shawn in a conversation before she lost her marbles? Then you need to encounter Shawn first (that'll occur 2 days later iirc) who will tell you about her economic troubles (and have the option to buy Mary from him to cover up for her rent), and then Palla should reappear sometime later, in 7 days or so around 20:00-24:00. In any case, this link below has info about Palla:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
So is there no way to get Sam to join the Home Harem except on the revenge path? i.e., if you follow the path to cancel the wedding, there's absolutely no way she can join? Disappointing if true :(

Also feel like non-NTR Alexis (and maybe reformed Kylie ...) would have been better additions to Home Harem than Lexi ...

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Also feel like non-NTR Alexis (and maybe reformed Kylie ...) would have been better additions to Home Harem than Lexi ...
Or have a harem consisting of both Alexis and Kylie (it could be named the sisterly harem). And if it's about nostalgia, that one should include both Minami and Morgan since those 4 ladies knew each other and the protagonist at some point. :unsure:

Reactions: BeingADikDik

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Or have a harem consisting of both Alexis and Kylie (it could be named the sisterly harem). And if it's about nostalgia, that one should include both Minami and Morgan since those 4 ladies knew each other and the protagonist at some point.
Sister harem would be pushing the boundaries for Patreon, so that's a no go.

Also, any harem featuring Alexis and either Minami or Morgan would be kind of tough to justify, as both Morgan and Minami have Alexis on their shitlist for the way she treated the MC back when they were originally dating.

Not saying it's not completely impossible, it's just one of those potential harem scenarios that is going to have a harder time to write and make sense.

As for Kylie not being a member of the home harem, I can see it as her getting quite jealous. The only harem Kylie's a part of is the Taming Harem, and that only kicks off when she tries to fight Ayesha, who is able to handily beat her down. Ayesha can fight. What about the girls in the Home Harem? Yeah, they might hold their own in a slap fight at the nightclub, but against Kylie's level of crazy? Bear in mind, in other endings, Kylie can potentially straight up murder and decapitate Bree or Sasha.

Reactions: gnadudu and ArDZer

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Sister harem would be pushing the boundaries for Patreon, so that's a no go.

Also, any harem featuring Alexis and either Minami or Morgan would be kind of tough to justify, as both Morgan and Minami have Alexis on their shitlist for the way she treated the MC back when they were originally dating.

Not saying it's not completely impossible, it's just one of those potential harem scenarios that is going to have a harder time to write and make sense.

As for Kylie not being a member of the home harem, I can see it as her getting quite jealous. The only harem Kylie's a part of is the Taming Harem, and that only kicks off when she tries to fight Ayesha, who is able to handily beat her down. Ayesha can fight. What about the girls in the Home Harem? Yeah, they might hold their own in a slap fight at the nightclub, but against Kylie's level of crazy? Bear in mind, in other endings, Kylie can potentially straight up murder and decapitate Bree or Sasha.
Regarding the sister angle, a single line could fix it. It turns out that Kylie is adopted - easy.

On the issue of Morgan/Minami compatibility with Alexis - if MC can forgive, I think he has the power to convince Minami to as well. Morgan could require more work for it to be in character, given her personality.

If Kylie can be reformed in a non-committed relationship, then I think it would be redeeming to see her swing from possessive to accepting of the home harem. She may even find ways to overcome her single-mindedness in group settings.

In any event, this is all wishlisting. Would probably be better for a new Love & Sex title to be developed than to continue to make major revisions here.

Reactions: ArDZer

InsaneGamer

Jan 7, 2019
Did you asked Palla who was Shawn in a conversation before she lost her marbles? Then you need to encounter Shawn first (that'll occur 2 days later iirc) who will tell you about her economic troubles (and have the option to buy Mary from him to cover up for her rent), and then Palla should reappear sometime later, in 7 days or so around 20:00-24:00. In any case, this link below has info about Palla:
Yeah I did all that and more than 7 days have passed since
Moreover the wiki says I need to be in home whereas ingame spoiler says I need to be in city
Tried both options but didn’t help

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
About the Samantha pregnant bug, there is a good news before the fix

After the Wedding, a variable item was set as FLAGS["samantharyancheat"].value = True
That means the bug set samantha already cheats Ryan even you haven't done anything......

And after the Mall event you known the bug happened, there's a new variable set as:
FLAGS["samanthamikeBabies"].value = 1

So, the bug said the baby was Mike MC's child, maybe it can make you feel comfortable to continue on with the bug.

Update:
In game, both Samantha and Shiori mark as "Babies : 1"
but, there is no such a variable as FLAGS["shiorimikeBabies"].value
So, it's quite safe to think that variable actually only count Mike MC's children.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes