Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
someone for the love of God edit the wiki to add that to get the Home Harem you need to have sex with Bree and Sasha...

within 7 days OF EACH OTHER NOT WITHIN 7 DAYS OF GAME START

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a mod to effing erase the damn 7 days limit for harems? it's just impossible to do the House Hare within 7 days, since Sasha is part of the band now you have 7 days to get the other 2 girls, of course then there's office and bitchy...

Just remove the limit what fucking sense makes those damn days?

• Angry
Reactions: DarkKingRen

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I mean the event occurred where Kylie showed up again. Tried it with catching her on camera stalking and with the actual assault. The police station becomes available again the next day, but there is nobody occupying it so I cannot report.
Hmm, strange, do you actually have footage of her when checking the camera?

Is there a mod to effing erase the damn 7 days limit for harems? it's just impossible to do the House Hare within 7 days, since Sasha is part of the band now you have 7 days to get the other 2 girls, of course then there's office and bitchy...

Just remove the limit what fucking sense makes those damn days?
It's not a limit, it's a trigger. Removing it would probably break all harems... ^^
What exactly is your issue? Is sleeping with 2 women in the timespan of 1 week not doable? Or do Bree and/or Sasha leave during the event? (If it's the second, their stats are either wrong, or you did the band harem before the home harem without collaring Sasha, or you did get them pregnant at the same time before establishing the harem...)

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Hmm, strange, do you actually have footage of her when checking the camera?

It's not a limit, it's a trigger. Removing it would probably break all harems... ^^
What exactly is your issue? Is sleeping with 2 women in the timespan of 1 week not doable? Or do Bree and/or Sasha leave during the event? (If it's the second, their stats are either wrong, or you did the band harem before the home harem without collaring Sasha, or you did get them pregnant at the same time before establishing the harem...)
What do you mean a trigger, not a limit? when they say within 7 days here what do they mean? don't they mean that you have 7 days since you sleep with Sasha to sleep with Bree?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
What do you mean a trigger, not a limit? when they say within 7 days here what do they mean? don't they mean that you have 7 days since you sleep with Sasha to sleep with Bree?
No, the trigger for the event that can make or break the harem is to have sex with Sasha and Bree within 7 days. If you had sex with Sasha on, we'll say a Tuesday and didn't have sex with Bree until the following Tuesday, then that would not trigger the scene. But any day before that would trigger the confrontation scene to begin.

Reactions: gnadudu

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No, the trigger for the event that can make or break the harem is to have sex with Sasha and Bree within 7 days. If you had sex with Sasha on, we'll say a Tuesday and didn't have sex with Bree until the following Tuesday, then that would not trigger the scene. But any day before that would trigger the confrontation scene to begin.
Also, if you do not sleep with Bree within 7 days, the next time you sleep with either of them the period starts anew, so you basically have infinitely many tries. And this should always be possible, that's enough time for the avocado and you can get a date.

Personally I find it more difficult avoiding the other for 7 days when I don't meet the conditions yet ;)

Reactions: gnadudu and Evil13

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hope there is a Hung Harem in the future comprising girls that like this attribute (Samantha, Alexis, Audrey -- plus Bree and Sasha given their +1 reactions?) . Maybe it triggers only if the player has both the Hung attribute (x1) and takes the bigger staff pill (x2). Scenes could feature upgraded art to match the theme if you know what I mean ...

Maybe also gives a route for Samantha to join harems via non-committed relationship that bypasses the sub stat requirement that can only be attained on her revenge path?

Last edited:

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Yes, but you have unlimit chance to try this......
Actually, everytime you in same room/location with both sarah & bree, the game check if you sleep with them both within last 7 days, if you do, then check the attr requirement(handcult, lesbian point etc), you will lost the girl who failed the check forever.
And if both girl pass the check, the harem formed.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Hello, I have a problem. I have edited a save a little with the online save editor and I wanted to start the save but it can no longer be started. Can anyone help me? (yes, I know what cheating or editing is for) unfortunately I couldn't None of the girls can continue with the story, so I wanted to push the parameters of the status a little

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
Hello, I have a problem. I have edited a save a little with the online save editor and I wanted to start the save but it can no longer be started. Can anyone help me? (yes, I know what cheating or editing is for) unfortunately I couldn't None of the girls can continue with the story, so I wanted to push the parameters of the status a little
This has been a thing for a couple months now. Apparently, newer versions of Renpy aren't compatible with the save editors, and so when you use them, the saves get corrupted.

You can alter the game to allow you to use console commands and see if that helps, but on the save editing front you might be out of luck until the online editors get updated.

Romie

Jul 28, 2018
I need some help because I am stuck at 80 love with Camila and no matter what I do it will not play the movie date event

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
This has been a thing for a couple months now. Apparently, newer versions of Renpy aren't compatible with the save editors, and so when you use them, the saves get corrupted.

You can alter the game to allow you to use console commands and see if that helps, but on the save editing front you might be out of luck until the online editors get updated.
which console commands if I may ask?

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
Just started a new game on the latest version (23.8.0.c), and Audrey isn't available, nor can I get hanna's first event to fire.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes