gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Does anyone know how to activate Samantha and Natalie's threesome event?
You need to go to the bathroom during the wedding to see her and Ryan cheat on Sam. After that you need to play through Sam's revenge path, the last event is the threesome with Natalie...

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I've a question regarding Samantha and Ryan's daughter Annika (if she gave birth to her). Should the protagonist for some reason, marry Sam (and she divorces her previous husband) and she's also pregnant once again at the altar, does Annika end up being raised by Ryan (provided he didn't became a run over fatality at one point in the game) or does she end up being raised by the newlyweds (and becomes an older stepsister to Sam and the protagonist's son Isaac since that's his name in Sam's epilogue). Just curious about that, it could be added in the ending as part of the DLC later on. :unsure::unsure:

Edit: It's also interesting that with this recent inclusion, Sam can have either a son Isaac, or a daughter Annika with Ryan, and Jemima in the Home Harem ending.

Last edited:

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is it possible to harem everyone? I keep seeing comments about 2 different harems.
instead of a super harem you micro-harem the girls, home harem can be max of 4 or 5 I think, band harem is 3, office harem may be 5 as well IIRC.

You harem them by situational need of sorts lol.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
Can't say. I have no idea where you are in the game or what you're trying to move forward, so I don't know to help you with. I'd imagine that you would take the variables you were trying to edit in the save editor, and copy paste those edits into the console.
Do you know the command for Harmoney's innocence that you can bring it down faster with the console input?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Do you know the command for Harmoney's innocence that you can bring it down faster with the console input?
To know the commands you need to use the variables viewer, there you'll see everything the game uses (or at least most of it) by syntax you can play with the values, just make sure to make a hard save to go back if you fuck something, if the value is something that doesn't just reload don't let something random there stated in the memory.

Also, guys quick question...

When you become the CEO and keep Cassidy as pet with everybody else in the office harem, why can't you keep fucking her in the office like before when she was still your pet?

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
To know the commands you need to use the variables viewer, there you'll see everything the game uses (or at least most of it) by syntax you can play with the values, just make sure to make a hard save to go back if you fuck something, if the value is something that doesn't just reload don't let something random there stated in the memory.

Also, guys quick question...

When you become the CEO and keep Cassidy as pet with everybody else in the office harem, why can't you keep fucking her in the office like before when she was still your pet?
OK, I'm not familiar with this sort of thing, how do I get it? or where can I find that?

leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
Does anyone know the flags to get Camila into the game? I already reported Kylie for stalking, but nothing has happened. Kylie's even broke in, raped, and threatened to kill but still no Camila. I'm not restarting the game, so the flags are appreciated

TheTwistedKing

May 13, 2018
Gave Hanna money instead of asking her to make the gym sexier earlier in the game. Now I can't progress with her storyline. Any way I can edit it save data or something and change it?

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
Gave Hanna money instead of asking her to make the gym sexier earlier in the game. Now I can't progress with her storyline. Any way I can edit it save data or something and change it?
making changes in the save .... and then loading is not working ...
it seems if u messed up ... start again ....

i tried bringing back or make love/sub points higher but the save doesnt load back ... it was jst one property which i changed ...

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
You need to go on an afternoon date with her at the park and choose the picnic option. That is the only step you're missing although I'm pretty sure since you collared Audrey you may end up losing Emma at the next event after that.

Umm just to make sure you aren't in winter right? That is the only season you can't pick picnic since it's replaced by snowball fight.
Thank you for the feedback!

Yes of course it's winter. LOL I just had Halloween last night; I'm on Winter 3 now, so it'll be a bit.
I will try the picnic as soon as Spring arrives which is also my MC's birthday (Spring 1).
Wondering why the Story Tracker doesn't say "Go on Picnic Date in the Park".

Can anyone else confirm the Audrey collared thing shoots the deal....? I thought I remembered reading that this WAS a requirement. I can uncollar her if this is going to ixnay on the deelio.

It would be quite disheartening to come this far and wait this long just to fail cuz of something like that.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Does anyone know the flags to get Camila into the game? I already reported Kylie for stalking, but nothing has happened. Kylie's even broke in, raped, and threatened to kill but still no Camila. I'm not restarting the game, so the flags are appreciated
Ah yes, the fun chaos, insanity and sheer panicky terror of dating Kylie. One of my absolute favorite characters in the game. I'm not as a general rule like a fan of the yandere kink - but her specifically and the devs writing of her dialogue and events are thoroughly entertaining.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes