ShaiKhulud

Jul 2, 2017
Any gallery unlocker or saves for an actual steam release? (bought both the game and DLC) I've poured almost 30 hours into this game and still have a lot locked scenes.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Any gallery unlocker or saves for an actual steam release? (bought both the game and DLC) I've poured almost 30 hours into this game and still have a lot locked scenes.
A lot of the scenes can't be unlocked yet, because only if the cgs are called without parameters they get unlocked (and a lot of the scenes get only displayed with parameters in this game...)
The gallery is still in an experimental state though... ^^
I edited the gallery class to disable the unlock check, I would only recommend using it with version 23.8.0c!
(Just unpack it in the game folder)

ShaiKhulud

Jul 2, 2017
A lot of the scenes can't be unlocked yet, because only if the cgs are called without parameters they get unlocked (and a lot of the scenes get only displayed with parameters in this game...)
The gallery is still in an experimental state though... ^^
I edited the gallery class to disable the unlock check, I would only recommend using it with version 23.8.0c!
(Just unpack it in the game folder)
<3 Thanks, man!

Sandro66662

Mar 25, 2019
I also ran into a problem related to Kylie. I went through all the events on the way to yandere, the police station appeared, but you can't interact with it, it's empty. Is this a bug? Or is it possible to claim Kylie only once and if you do it at the wrong time, this curve game breaks?

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I also ran into a problem related to Kylie. I went through all the events on the way to yandere, the police station appeared, but you can't interact with it, it's empty. Is this a bug? Or is it possible to claim Kylie only once and if you do it at the wrong time, this curve game breaks?
Despite the Police Station appearing on the map at 7, Camila won't appear in the Police Station until 10. Additionally, Kylie will seemingly only get arrested by raping Mike.

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
Yo I got this game to work on a Chromebook through the Linux on it (please not I did not think it was gonna work)

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I somehow can't manage to take a coffee break, how do I trigger this? need this for aletta
Unless there is something else going on, there should be a coffee break room at the office where you can go (also plus energy if taking a coffee).

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I somehow can't manage to take a coffee break, how do I trigger this? need this for aletta
Hmm, the button should show up in the workroom if you've already worked on that day and if you didn't get suspended (which probably isn't relevant when you've not "met" Aletta yet...)

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
To take a coffee break, you must not have any coffee/capuccino/moka from mall coffee shop(coffee from kitchen and from maid cafe would be OK), and you must already done a work/work hard in same day

TheTwistedKing

May 13, 2018
Unable to trigger "Take Hanna on a date to mall" event in Ayesha and Hanna path. I make sure to check whether Ayesha is already in the mall or not (she is). I've already taken Hanna to mall on 5 separate occasions. Slept with both of them at least thrice. (Only done the first Ayesha training so far if its relevant)

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
Alright. So, Ive gone several months and can't progress with Cassidy for some reason.. In the Story Tracker for "Dwayne and Cassidy", The objective is simply "wait in office".
No matter how much I've waited (or worked) in the office, I simply cannot get any event to trigger.

When I use the "spoilers" to see what flag is missing, the game informs me that the event 'cassidy_dwayne_visit' must be done.
The wiki says this event triggers automatically in the office... but again, no matter how much I wait or work, in my office, in the main office, the breakroom, or aletta's office, no new events are firing.

I've maxed out the office harem's as far as I can. Is there some other event I'm supposed to do for someone else before the visit event can fire? I don't even have any sort of tracked event for dwayne in the first place.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Unable to trigger "Take Hanna on a date to mall" event in Ayesha and Hanna path. I make sure to check whether Ayesha is already in the mall or not (she is). I've already taken Hanna to mall on 5 separate occasions. Slept with both of them at least thrice. (Only done the first Ayesha training so far if its relevant)
You've probably not triggered the showdown.

Reactions: TheTwistedKing

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Alright. So, Ive gone several months and can't progress with Cassidy for some reason.. In the Story Tracker for "Dwayne and Cassidy", The objective is simply "wait in office".
No matter how much I've waited (or worked) in the office, I simply cannot get any event to trigger.

When I use the "spoilers" to see what flag is missing, the game informs me that the event 'cassidy_dwayne_visit' must be done.
The wiki says this event triggers automatically in the office... but again, no matter how much I wait or work, in my office, in the main office, the breakroom, or aletta's office, no new events are firing.

I've maxed out the office harem's as far as I can. Is there some other event I'm supposed to do for someone else before the visit event can fire? I don't even have any sort of tracked event for dwayne in the first place.
How are you not finished with Cassidy's story but have the Office Harem?? That's not possible.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes