Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, I got the cyclical bit, but I'm going for a 100% impregnation route (or as many as I can get), and keeping up with the cycles along with the rest of the quest requirements is a fucking pain tbh
You can of course rewrite the pregnancy code to achieve that (or hope for some modder to do it maybe one day) but there is no direct console command for this, nor anything you can do in the save files. The workaround would be "force-impregnating" them by console as in the post above yours.

(* "as far as I am aware" goes for all of the above)

Reactions: Dababylahey

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
any tips in how to get the slut Samantha(the one can join the home harem).i always end with the path when she sees me with another girl left the game :cry: .

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
any tips in how to get the slut Samantha(the one can join the home harem).i always end with the path when she sees me with another girl left the game :cry: .
You need to raise her lesbian stat to at least 45 and be honest with her about seeing other girls.

Reactions: lockerxx

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Wiki says you need to follow the revenge path and get sub points to 75 for her to agree to non-exclusive relationship. Any other path won't allow sub points to get high enough (capped). Sucks, but that's how dev decided to restrict Home Harem.

Last edited:

whoooooosh

Dec 14, 2019
why cant i select the endless pregnancy mode?
i play the game for prego sex

nevermind restarting game fix it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Settum

Grodinet

Apr 13, 2023
I am the only one stuck with shiori ? the game and wiki said to work but the scolding event don't trigger I don't what else to do

Orb

Oct 11, 2017
Looks like i have some issues with the game.
The game work for around 1hour and then close without error.
Now every time in launch the game, sometimes it just didn't launch or when i load my save the game closed.

Any idea ?
It does not happen on other renpy games

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
does this patch already includes bree gamer path max kp?
I wouldn't know of any plans to include that. May be that I missed something but "in the past" Andrealphus said that was how it's supposed to be (i.e. Bree's kink limited on the gamer path, since she doesn't get a submissive job and all that).

Reactions: Ecaris612

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
There are many questions from players. In the first two months when I was still very enthusiastic about this game, I have found and told you the answers. You can use the name of the female character or the event as a keyword to search. I also searched for a lot of content. Messages previously shared by other players.

Including Hanna's date, Kylie's spy cam, etc. Many times, the problem encountered is just that the data to complete the event is not enough. You can basically find it in the Wiki and spoilers.

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
I was invited to the band by Sasha but chrismas eve event triggered the on Friday and Studio never appeared on the map, will it appear the next Friday?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes