godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Found two bugs so far.
1: You can proceed in Lexi´s story, but it doesn´t show up in the Story Tracker
2: Dawyne and Cassedy, its still bugged, but now its frozen in Work at the Office.
Worked there and nothing happened...
Worked Hard, Fast, Normal and slagged off.. Nothing.
So its still bugged.
about bug 2, try attach a save file at the point you think a work action should trigger the event, I will try make a temporary fix when I got time
about bug 1, not a story line blocker so just wait for an official fix.

matsurimdd

Aug 24, 2023
Hey guys, I like to play when the games are 100% complete, but I really wanted to try this game. Is this game almost complete or will it be completed this year?

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Hey guys, I like to play when the games are 100% complete, but I really wanted to try this game. Is this game almost complete or will it be completed this year?
This game puts more emphasis on gameplay, which is different from normal visual novels.
You will fail in this game and may be forced to trigger situations you don't want to see, eventually forcing you to restart the game, so there is a heavy strategic style.
There is no predetermined end point in the plot, and there seems to be a lot of room for development.
Don't expect its plot to compare to that of a well-curated visual novel; the fun of the game lies in meeting the challenges the author throws at you

Reactions: Hjort

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I was expecting some because Minami isn't biologically your sister, so Angela might not be Mike's mom by blood and Bruce wouldn't be Bree's dad by blood. But welp, it is what it is.
If they are both adopted, the chance Minami, Bree and Mike are half-siblings is small... but not 0.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
WTF still no new content with angela still stuck in the 10% :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
edit:i check the files with unren no new scene :cry:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v23.9.0. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

I also made a compressed version of LoSe: SB v23.9.0 for PC.

Settings Used:
Using 60 for image quality at average speed
Using Medium Quality for Audio files
Using Medium Quality for Videos

Links: -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-23.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
If they are both adopted, the chance Minami, Bree and Mike are half-siblings is small... but not 0.

That adopted thing is one of the things that caused me to stop
playing this game. I'd MUCH rather her just simply be the MC's
natural sister. It's a great game, don't get me wrong.
However...
Sex with an adopted family memeber is still incest
if you look at most states laws here in the USA. I don't know
about other places.... Steps and adopteds all count as incest.

Cheers

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
However...

Cheers
Patreon has its own rules and guidelines. This game does make a compelling point and raises drama halfway through Minami's storyline, so I am okay with it. If you dislike it, just... ignore her! After all, siscon points are Mike's acceptance and seeing Minami as something more than just the bratty sister. While if you want true incest or hints towards it, just meet Kylie.

Reactions: Forgotted

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Patreon has its own rules and guidelines. This game does make a compelling point and raises drama halfway through Minami's storyline, so I am okay with it. If you dislike it, just... ignore her! After all, siscon points are Mike's acceptance and seeing Minami as something more than just the bratty sister. While if you want true incest or hints towards it, just meet Kylie.

I fully agree with you. I wasn't bashing the game or Developer, just commenting on the
incest thing that comes up every other post on here. lol plus it's my fav fetish...

I think the Dev is in the top 5 on this site. I mean just look at how reliable they
are. You never have to wonder if/when an update is coming, if it's going to be abandoned, or
anything else. They are simply among the very best. The game is really good as well.

They bring in tons of money each month through patreon. I wonder if they don't switch to subscribestar or
something else simply because of the hassle it would be, and prob a big loss of income... Patreon seems
to be a pain...but then again subscribestar might be just as bad....dunno...

Anyway....Cheers

Reactions: Vaelaztrasz

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I was expecting some because Minami isn't biologically your sister, so Angela might not be Mike's mom by blood and Bruce wouldn't be Bree's dad by blood. But welp, it is what it is.
Andrealphus has repeatedly said that there won't be Angela/MC or Bree/Bruce Willis scenes (the latter by extrapolation) because that is not the story he wants to tell.

However...

Cheers
The "adopted" isn't because of incest avoidance or Patreon guidelines but because he wanted to tell the specific story of somebody adopting a sister to already have a wife at hand for their son (spoilered for those who still don't know the specific storyline). This story would simply not work with a real sister by blood, nor with a childhood roommate or similar sillyness.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes