Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Many scenes are way too hard to trigger or don't trigger at all. On one girl it says I should work at the office, which I do every day. Another girl wants to call me on the weekend but never does. And someone wants to go to the beach with me, but it's f'n winter so I can't.

With all this time based stuff it really neads a "skip days"-option.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Andrealphus has repeatedly said that there won't be Angela/MC or Bree/Bruce Willis scenes (the latter by extrapolation) because that is not the story he wants to tell.

The "adopted" isn't because of incest avoidance or Patreon guidelines but because he wanted to tell the specific story of somebody adopting a sister to already have a wife at hand for their son (spoilered for those who still don't know the specific storyline). This story would simply not work with a real sister by blood, nor with a childhood roommate or similar sillyness.
Well I do not follow the developer, so i simply didn't know. In any case, it makes sense that there won't be content in that direction. Every girl in the game feels unique and special, wouldn't want to waste it by transforming this into your typical incest story.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
does anyone know how to fix the fallowing error from the compressed version

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/cl/labels_story.rpy", line 134: expected '=' not found.
default action ClearFocus("filter_dropdown")
^

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
about bug 2, try attach a save file at the point you think a work action should trigger the event, I will try make a temporary fix when I got time
about bug 1, not a story line blocker so just wait for an official fix.
Here it says work in my office, but no matter what i do nothing happens and eventually she just leaves.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Any updates on revamping the storyline for Emma? Right now, she's just too disruptive to the storyline of many other characters. It seems like the best way to get her storyline is to devote a playthrough to her (which really isn't even too interesting IMO). If this isn't going to happen just let me know so I can move on :)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Its all a moot point anyway. At the end of the day, the developer themself has said that Mike/Angela is not a story they wish to visit, it's not going to happen.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
You are on Cassidy's dom path, to get what you want, you need to be on Cassidy's pet path, defeating Cassidy in previous investigate is a must
I never play Cassidy's mistress route, but I think the requirement for cassidy_dwayne_visit should be cassidy_dwayne_fight_fallout instead, because 'cassidy.status != "pet"' and IsDone("cassidy_dwayne_visit") can never be true (because it's only playable on the pet path) at the same time which locks her story when played this way...
Edit: The event also shouldn't trigger on the pet path, because it checks for IsFlag("alettafight") which doesn't get set in the code anymore... (should probably be Not(IsFlag("alettafightDelay")) instead)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes