Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
And the Dwayne and Cassidy bug continues...
This time i got Cassidy down the pet route.
Got a visit from Dwayne saying he doesn´t appreciate turning his daughter into a pet...
Then waited for 7 days... it says work in the office... and nothing...
According to the wiki a huge argument between Cassidy and Aletta should happen... but it doesn´t... nothing happens.

Also maybe the Samantha wedding quest is bugged too, because i can´t get the wedding scene to trigger.

Last edited:

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone else getting a bug where they accept Lexi's blowjob and she still leaves? Is there a console command to skip that step or something? Can't work out how to get around it.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Apparently game is bugged and I couldn't even trigger the scene with Jack. It will say I declined it even if I said yes to pimping her. So talking to her after Jack's call doesn't trigger anything.
Hmm, who does say that? The story tracker? That one is quite a mess (also Sam's, Emma's, Kleio's, Cassidy's and the Jealous Harem storyline) in 23.9.0 and I wouldn't trust anything in there... (It also says "I am not going to pimp out Lexi" for me, but I've seen both Jacks and Ryans events... ^^)
If you had the call from Jack, did you wait a few days before talking to Lexi? Some delays were added to this questline (3 days after the call and after talking to Lexi), but all the other conditions should still be the same as on the wiki:

Anyone else getting a bug where they accept Lexi's blowjob and she still leaves? Is there a console command to skip that step or something? Can't work out how to get around it.
The tracker for Lexi is buggy, but her story should play out fine, did you try if one of the two events triggers?

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
Hmm, who does say that? The story tracker? That one is quite a mess (also Sam's, Emma's, Kleio's, Cassidy's and the Jealous Harem storyline) in 23.9.0 and I wouldn't trust anything in there... (It also says "I am not going to pimp out Lexi" for me, but I've seen both Jacks and Ryans events... ^^)
If you had the call from Jack, did you wait a few days before talking to Lexi? Some delays were added to this questline (3 days after the call and after talking to Lexi), but all the other conditions should still be the same as on the wiki:

The tracker for Lexi is buggy, but her story should play out fine, did you try if one of the two events triggers?

Managed to get her to work during Winter at the shopping Mall. Thanks!

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Finally got to it thanks.

I thought there'd be an actual scene but its just Lexi giving Mike his share of payment? So it just happened in the background and we can't see what happened?
Yeah, that's all there is, no new cg(s) were added for those events...

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
And the Dwayne and Cassidy bug continues...
This time i got Cassidy down the pet route.
Got a visit from Dwayne saying he doesn´t appreciate turning his daughter into a pet...
Then waited for 7 days... it says work in the office... and nothing...
According to the wiki a huge argument between Cassidy and Aletta should happen... but it doesn´t... nothing happens.

Also maybe the Samantha wedding quest is bugged too, because i can´t get the wedding scene to trigger.
the fight will trigger.....(with our patch), but it need Cassidy not in office, which should trigger at about 15:00

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Here's my 23.9.0 fix v2.1, fix some(a lot) problems about Aletta, Samantha & Cassidy
It should has a lot bugs remains. post it with a save file and descript what should happen but did not.........

Last edited:
Reactions: spinozum

Leonhart245

Jul 14, 2021
Вот мое исправление 23.9.0 v2, исправляющее некоторые (много) проблемы с Алеттой, Самантой и Кэссиди.
Должно быть много ошибок. вы предлагаете сейвом и оставьте то, что должно было быть произнесено, но не произошло.......
после установки патча игра не запускается и выдает ошибку

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes