itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I was invited to the band by Sasha but chrismas eve event triggered the on Friday and Studio never appeared on the map, will it appear the next Friday?
Studio never appears on map for the first time. You'll just have to be in the city at 8pm on Friday

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
A lot of the scenes can't be unlocked yet, because only if the cgs are called without parameters they get unlocked (and a lot of the scenes get only displayed with parameters in this game...)
The gallery is still in an experimental state though... ^^
I edited the gallery class to disable the unlock check, I would only recommend using it with version 23.8.0c!
(Just unpack it in the game folder)
Still works with 23.9.0 (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: rageaholic
Mar 27, 2022
FYI for everyone, some of the dialogue choices are bugged. Some seem mundane like saying anal for BreeMC with Scottie and it defaulted to vaginal instead. Others are more impactful, Mike accepted Lexi's blowjob in the club but it registered as him saying no and she disappeared from the game. I imagine theres some other instances but I chanced upon these two.

Last edited:
Reactions: DVShaDow

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
I guess it works/sells but even more dlc gals over just completing all they have is getting a bit much imo.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Never. Mike will never have any sex scenes with Angela. Bree will never have any sex scenes with Bruce.
I was expecting some because Minami isn't biologically your sister, so Angela might not be Mike's mom by blood and Bruce wouldn't be Bree's dad by blood. But welp, it is what it is.

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Found two bugs so far.
1: You can proceed in Lexi´s story, but it doesn´t show up in the Story Tracker
2: Dawyne and Cassedy, its still bugged, but now its frozen in Work at the Office.
Worked there and nothing happened...
Worked Hard, Fast, Normal and slagged off.. Nothing.
So its still bugged.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes