NononJ

Oct 16, 2017
Hmm, strange, do you actually have footage of her when checking the camera?

It's not a limit, it's a trigger. Removing it would probably break all harems... ^^
What exactly is your issue? Is sleeping with 2 women in the timespan of 1 week not doable? Or do Bree and/or Sasha leave during the event? (If it's the second, their stats are either wrong, or you did the band harem before the home harem without collaring Sasha, or you did get them pregnant at the same time before establishing the harem...)
yes with the stalking 2nd time, no with the assault.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Trying to unlock the officer, did all of the kylie stuff and reported her first offense. install new camera, wait a week, catch 2nd offense (have tried with both taze and stalk) police office opens back up but officer never shows up....
Here's how I did it. Get Yandere to 50. Buy Spy Camera. Get LP to 50. Catch Kylie stalking, set up camera on front porch. Form Home Harem. Wait 7 days for her to appear again. Go outside. She will now tase Mike and force herself on him. This is where home harem comes in. You stay silent, they'll come to your aid regardless. Police station is available. You can now go there and report the rape.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Here's how I did it. Get Yandere to 50. Buy Spy Camera. Get LP to 50. Catch Kylie stalking, set up camera on front porch. Form Home Harem. Wait 7 days for her to appear again. Go outside. She will now tase Mike and force herself on him. This is where home harem comes in. You stay silent, they'll come to your aid regardless. Police station is available. You can now go there and report the rape.
Get Yandere to 95, don't report her at all, wait for your Xmas present

NononJ

Oct 16, 2017
Did pretty much the exact same thing.
The only issue is that once the police station is available for the 2nd time, there is nobody there and no way to report anything.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Hi guys,

The weekly is here ^^

Features:

• [BothMC] New gift: plushie
  • [MikeMC] Sam doggy in her livingroom [1EV]
  • [BreeMC] Angela hottub event [1EV]
  • [BreeMC] Angela hottub sex [1CG]
  • [BreeMC] Mike hottub event [1EV]
  • [BreeMC] Scottie hottub event [1EV]
:love: finally content with Angela

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Hi guys,

The weekly is here ^^

Features:

• [BothMC] New gift: plushie
  • [MikeMC] Sam doggy in her livingroom [1EV]
  • [BreeMC] Angela hottub event [1EV]
  • [BreeMC] Angela hottub sex [1CG]
  • [BreeMC] Mike hottub event [1EV]
  • [BreeMC] Scottie hottub event [1EV]
:love: finally content with Angela
On Bree's route. Makes you wonder when Angela will be marriable or something (perhaps in a future update and iirc, she's got already the wedding dress in the gallery section). :unsure::unsure:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Anyway (cheats or otherwise) to always have the girls be at 100% fertility?
It's cyclical mate. Unless you wish to open the command console and write for instance sasha.impregnate(True), or whichever other girl you're looking to impregnate a la Mary Virgin. Somebody posted that sometime ago in the thread (and if you want to use cheats like that, it's up to you since that might mess up your game).

Dababylahey

Apr 25, 2023
It's cyclical mate. Unless you wish to open the command console and write for instance sasha.impregnate(True), or whichever other girl you're looking to impregnate a la Mary Virgin. Somebody posted that sometime ago in the thread (and if you want to use cheats like that, it's up to you since that might mess up your game).
Yeah, I got the cyclical bit, but I'm going for a 100% impregnation route (or as many as I can get), and keeping up with the cycles along with the rest of the quest requirements is a fucking pain tbh

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
On Bree's route. Makes you wonder when Angela will be marriable or something (perhaps in a future update and iirc, she's got already the wedding dress in the gallery section). :unsure::unsure:
I guess she will be. :love:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes