kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
I started an older save, suddenly Keilo Anna Hanna Ayesha is simply gone. In the quest it says that they are no longer a part of life, although I still had them yesterday when I saved the save (it's a different one than the one I tried parameters to change) Is there a way to get the girls back?

techsarg

Jun 14, 2019
Heyo, gotta say I love the game. been following for about 3 years now. Only issue I have had is the recent updates refuse to launch. Everytime it comes back as a white screen and crashes on start up. any hints as to something that may not be right would be very appreciated.

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
which console commands if I may ask?
Can't say. I have no idea where you are in the game or what you're trying to move forward, so I don't know to help you with. I'd imagine that you would take the variables you were trying to edit in the save editor, and copy paste those edits into the console.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
What do you mean a trigger, not a limit? when they say within 7 days here what do they mean? don't they mean that you have 7 days since you sleep with Sasha to sleep with Bree?
Its a rolling 7 days.
Have sex with one of them (whether it's first time or fourtieth time sleeping with her) IF you also sleep with the other girl within 7 days of the last time you had sex with the first girl, then the event will trigger.

Said differently - bang them both within a week of each other - but it doesn't have to be the first time you ever have sex with either of them. Go on a date with one of them on Friday - go home and bang her, then take the other one out Sunday night and do the same. Boom. Event will now trigger when the next criteria is met (e.g. in the same room of the house together, when you enter it, or something).

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Picnic yes -
Beach - no I don't think so.

And I have it locked/capped at 60 LPs right now - so there's gotta be something in the middle there before the beach date.

Which then begs the question why the story tracker says "talk to Emma" and not "take Emma on a date at the beach". ???

Still unfortunately haven't gotten this figured out.

Initial issue posted by me:

i'm hoping someone can finally help me figure out why Emma is not progressing.
Her storyline update says "Talk to Emma"
This has been so for over 2 whole months/seasons.
I've had many dates with her. She's given me many handjobs after the end of dates.
I have her stats at 100 kink points, max love that is capped, and 50% on interest in females.

I told her I was okay with the gay guy cartoon kissing. I have audrey in a collar. I overheard Bree and her talk, bree told her she was okay sharing me.

Not sure what the deelio is.

Response was:
Did you take her to the regular beach in summer at 90 lp? that is her final event. She is one of 2 girls and 1 harem that requires the beach to be accessible to fully finish.

To which the answer as stated above:
I have it locked/capped at 60 LPs right now - so there's gotta be something in the middle there before the beach date that unlocked the 60 cap.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Hello, I have a problem. I have edited a save a little with the online save editor and I wanted to start the save but it can no longer be started. Can anyone help me? (yes, I know what cheating or editing is for) unfortunately I couldn't None of the girls can continue with the story, so I wanted to push the parameters of the status a little
To push the status, simplely start a new game in easy mode, and finish sarah route by push LP to 100 and buy her a ring. it would be very fast in easy mode.
After you done it once, now you can +START+ a new game with all your money, status, and skills kept. like all 100 status and with lots of money.
And repeat this for several times, you can get a MC with all skills unlocked and with tons of money.
Now you can start your real harem challenge with a full skills MC.

easy mode is four time easier than normal mode, and difficult mode is more than four time harder than normal mode

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018

I've had many dates with her. She's given me many handjobs after the end of dates.
I have her stats at 100 kink points, max love that is capped, and 50% on interest in females.

I told her I was okay with the gay guy cartoon kissing. I have audrey in a collar. I overheard Bree and her talk, bree told her she was okay sharing me.

Response was:
Did you take her to the regular beach in summer at 90 lp? that is her final event. She is one of 2 girls and 1 harem that requires the beach to be accessible to fully finish.

I have it locked/capped at 60 LPs right now - so there's gotta be something in the middle there before the beach date that unlocked the 60 cap.
Without knowing her actual internal flag values it's hard to say why you can't progress. If you upload your save I could have a look, without it's hard to say how to progress in your case...

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
So I didn't start with the guitar skill, AFAIK then you bypass the studio entirely and just go down the fan path and support the band, even though I went into Sasha's room to get the guitar play event and supported her and even at the club she "asked for my help" which meant she wanted me in the band practice.

Thing is some girls like Minami and Kleio have specific parts where I have to meet them at the studio, is there a way to pop the studio via console?

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
So I didn't start with the guitar skill, AFAIK then you bypass the studio entirely and just go down the fan path and support the band, even though I went into Sasha's room to get the guitar play event and supported her and even at the club she "asked for my help" which meant she wanted me in the band practice.

Thing is some girls like Minami and Kleio have specific parts where I have to meet them at the studio, is there a way to pop the studio via console?
you can buy a guitar book in the first day of game, which would make you got the skill before Sasha got 30 LP

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
you can buy a guitar book in the first day of game, which would make you got the skill before Sasha got 30 LP
Yeah I got to the band arc way too late I went full home harem first then office, now that I learnt Guitar is too late I guess, I'm stuck Sasha is my sex-slave and they go out to practice but the event is not there for me to pinpoint where the studio is

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017

Response was:

You need to go on an afternoon date with her at the park and choose the picnic option. That is the only step you're missing although I'm pretty sure since you collared Audrey you may end up losing Emma at the next event after that.

Umm just to make sure you aren't in winter right? That is the only season you can't pick picnic since it's replaced by snowball fight.

Cezar8899

Feb 1, 2020
just wondering about one thing ... can i have both camilla and kylie in the game or is it either or situation ? wiki says camilla is unlocked through kylie spy cam footage and then she gets arrested

also the first time i checked the spy cam her yandere was 2 so there was no footage and i seem to not be able to trigger seeing her on the camera after i got her yandere to 30 .... did i miss the chance forever ? should i restart from an early save ?

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Is it possible to harem everyone? I keep seeing comments about 2 different harems.
You can 'create' multiple harems in the same playthrough (not all are mutually compatible), but cannot obtain more than one harem ending (i.e., separate harems cannot be combined into one ending).

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
I have a question:
I know that there is a wiki guide, but there is some guide or play through more easy to understand that say or give some options to do after some events??
There are events that occur in the morning and the rest of the day some times we don't know what to do or the next event needs something that we can do/get to trigger that next event. Is there a guide to see or check?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes