quadrapuni123

Aug 21, 2023
Mike has a lot more content (and will continue to do so). A major difference is that Mike is male and can only have heterosexual relationships, Bree is female and can have both girls and boys as toys - and unlike Mike can get pregnant.

There are no in-game rewards for playing on high difficulty that I would know of, only "more fun" if you like the additional challenge.
Thanks! That's what the answer I was looking for. Prolly will start playing it once I'm done with other games that i have.

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Did I miss something?
The only thing I can see are solo pictures of the girls and Mike during the BoB event, not a Mike does the BoB on its own event...
In the changelog it mentions BoB solo enhancements QoL. How you access it no idea

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Oooh that's pretty cool. I guess I'm misunderstanding what all lowercase qol stands for. I thought it was quality of life.
Those CGs were added in 23.8.0 and they made some qol changes to that in 23.8.0a. I didn't compare the code between those versions, so not entirely sure what's more qol about that... ^^

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LoveAndSexSecondBase-23.8.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
How to increase Bree and Sasha's love so quick within first 7 days in order to unlock home harem? Is there any NG+ or something?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
How to increase Bree and Sasha's love so quick within first 7 days in order to unlock home harem? Is there any NG+ or something?
Why not play the game as it is intended by the developers? There's no time constraint, you could even play for 20 years ingame and it wouldn't matter...
There's a NG+ but it only lets you take over stats, perks and money, you always start all the girls (and/or guys on female playthrough) storylines from the beginning.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hey, could you help with console commands to restart all progress for Harmony?
No.

You seem to have misunderstood the "7 days" - when you have had coffee with a girl, and then in the next 7 days with another from the same harem, that starts the harem process. It doesn't have to be the first 7 days of the game (or the first 7 days after your first coffee with one of them), you can start this at any time.

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
No.

You seem to have misunderstood the "7 days" - when you have had coffee with a girl, and then in the next 7 days with another from the same harem, that starts the harem process. It doesn't have to be the first 7 days of the game (or the first 7 days after your first coffee with one of them), you can start this at any time.
Oh shit, so I only need to fuck them consecutively within 7 days? Damn, I thought I must raise their love and submissive within the first 7 days in the game. I've restarted the game many times to pump up their love as much as I can within first 7 days lmao

Last edited:

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
android problems.jpg

someone is haveing problems on the itchio comments and I will copy-paste the comments here so we can help him

I tried the latest version and a couple if the older versions but I cant play at all it takes 10 minutes loading the game, it turn goes into full screen and then it gives me an error for a possible infinite loop, I get data and cache for the game yet I cant even create a save file.

I also forgot to mention that I have a relatively old phone it's a j7 neo and its android 9 is that the issue?

petdf

Apr 6, 2020
Hey there I have a question. If I want to give the "slutty dress" to Sasha or any other girl they always tell me that they are not ready for this. What are the conditions for the dress or is it even possible to have them wear it?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Hey there I have a question. If I want to give the "slutty dress" to Sasha or any other girl they always tell me that they are not ready for this. What are the conditions for the dress or is it even possible to have them wear it?
Raise their kinkpoints or it's locked behind some of the earlier events that you need to do. The only LI I can think of that is difficult to gift clothing to is Audrey, cause you have to wait until you are pretty far in her questline to gift her any outfits.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes