whoooooosh

Dec 14, 2019
i am at "talk with alexis" with alexis, should be talking about the coach right?
well i keep interacting with her yet the event wont trigger, any help?
also is it too late to go after dream girl after status with samantha is exclusive sharing?

Reactions: zurrqte

xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
PLS, REMOVE BREEMC! PLSSSSSSS.... THIS WORLD ALREADY HAVE A LOT WHOLE FEMALE MC PRTOG'S ((((
Don't know if trolling for reactions or properly sick in the head. Bruh. It's optional content to cater to others who enjoy it. And not to mention far less represented by near 50% just on here alone. Stop the entitled whining or someone might think you're a woman hating incel.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Don't know if trolling for reactions or properly sick in the head. Bruh. It's optional content to cater to others who enjoy it. And not to mention far less represented by near 50% just on here alone. Stop the entitled whining or someone might think you're a woman hating incel.
Agreed. I love feeling represented!

Reactions: xyphus23

Kimi1233

Apr 7, 2020
Can someone please tell me why I always have to go home alone after dates with the ladies? The MC says that he had too much coffee and was broken. MC's stats are all great after the date. The date also went great. What am I doing wrong ?

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Can someone please tell me why I always have to go home alone after dates with the ladies? The MC says that he had too much coffee and was broken. MC's stats are all great after the date. The date also went great. What am I doing wrong ?
How's your libido?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes