itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
yo guys, does anyone know who are these 2 characters on wiki logo picture? didn't seem to notice them in the game at all, I don't seem to remember encountering them even in some small events View attachment 3215741 View attachment 3215742
The first is Violaine, you encounter her on one of Ayesha's events. The second is Lauren, the doctor at the hospital and Camila's sister.

Reactions: Orieni01

ribs9000

Jan 22, 2019
Does anybody have a save with BreeMC's latest scenes unlocked? I would gladly aprecciate one, my laptop had to be reset yesterday and I lost mine. :(

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
That is a strange set of stats that I've seen.
Pretty sure you're softlocked with her progression?
Yeah I think so too, maybe by accepting to meet her parents or something. I have no clue how to bring her Purity below 60.

Edit: Dang, it was probably this 1703886739217.png

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
These still work

The unlock save is safe just press Yes on the prompts
it's just the nuisance of the Sync system.
Load the save then wait 1hr.
Toggle skip if you don't wanna watch the end scene
This is an OP ng+
max attributes and all skills
except Hung, High Libido, and Lucky
which you still need to choose a negative trait like big debt to get to
And more money than you'll ever need.

You can't rewind days the clock will go to negative.
You can use advanced wait safely just keep upcoming events in mind so you don't miss them.

Use along with the Wiki for best results.

Jun 14, 2022
hi , could some one help me. Im stuck and i cant work anymore. If someone could help me i leave here my save if he could say me what to do or how to unbug this thing

Zolas

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2022
Hi all, I've been following and playing this game for a while now, decided to try something out.

Here are some screenshots of a little mod I've been making, for personal use for now. I'm a bush lover and i felt that in the game when you ask them to stop shaving, having a little tuft of hair isn't really "no shaving" so i done a little bit of tweaking myself.

I appreciate its not for everyone but have a look. Obviously I'm not giving it out to anyone at the moment (I'd ask authors permission first), and only Sasha is done but have a look.

Is this something anyone else would be interested in lol. obviously it takes time and there's a fuckload of characters though.

Screenshot 2023-12-30 114053.png Screenshot 2023-12-30 114413.png Screenshot 2023-12-30 114504.png

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hi all, I've been following and playing this game for a while now, decided to try something out.

Here are some screenshots of a little mod I've been making, for personal use for now. I'm a bush lover and i felt that in the game when you ask them to stop shaving, having a little tuft of hair isn't really "no shaving" so i done a little bit of tweaking myself.

I appreciate its not for everyone but have a look. Obviously I'm not giving it out to anyone at the moment (I'd ask authors permission first), and only Sasha is done but have a look.

Is this something anyone else would be interested in lol. obviously it takes time and there's a fuckload of characters though.

View attachment 3217552 View attachment 3217553 View attachment 3217554
Hi
Nice work :)
You can share your mod with anyone ^^

sunny321

Nov 26, 2022

View attachment 3217552 View attachment 3217553 View attachment 3217554
Can you make a mod that makes ladies look more slutty?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sorry but i think this is not the case since Jack can't seem to have sex with BreeMC yet. Also, can dwayne have sex with bree on BreeMC route? I seem to be having difficulties in finding a job at the office.
I think "every male she has intercourse with" is kind of implied.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes