Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Wow, I can't increase Kleio's submission because I didn't have a sports car early on.
This game is such a fucking joke.
Well for ideal skill gain you would need to to do two NG+ anyway.
Because during a NG+ skills are also taken over and so only in third playthrough you can get so all skills.
Though you can debate how sensefull it is having a skill that makes your starts easier when you already have "beaten" the game twice.

Reactions: MisterDuck

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
Well for ideal skill gain you would need to to do two NG+ anyway.
Because during a NG+ skills are also taken over and so only in third playthrough you can get so all skills.
Though you can debate how sensefull it is having a skill that makes your starts easier when you already have "beaten" the game twice.
Yea, but I don't know if I have it in me to do another NG+. At least not anytime soon. :(

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Yea, but I don't know if I have it in me to do another NG+. At least not anytime soon. :(
Know this feeling. Have it also after finding out I botched Emma path because her together with Sam dating is also locked in if confess to her, that she cheats with you cause Ryen is a cheating ass and so I either have to wait the whole year until it is developed or starting anew with lucking for four leaf clover every morning.
Oh and if you plan to have the Ayesha Kylie Harem, do not fuck Kylie till harem is formed.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Not complaining about you complaining, but this game isn't for the fain hearted. Fail once, shame on you, fail twice, shame on me - and yet I still didn't get an Emma relationship working. I know how it should be done, but somehow I fail. And that is one of the things I really, really love about this game: you fail - but not because the game is unfair or similar, but because you did something wrong. And it is not out of your grasp. So next time surely ... surely ... surely I'll manage. It is just about the correct amount of challenge to me. Yes, I need a couple of updates for a break after one more embarassing failure, but I am ready to go again one day, and this time ... this time surely ... ah, dammit!

I find this way more rewarding than the usual "okay, at the second date I need to eat a burger, and after that I should not go Karaoke, and then that's settled" stuff. Maybe just me, but yeah. It will never be my favorite game because that one will never change from the first real game I had in this genre just by luck of timing, but it tries really hard to be.

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
I'm wondering if this is just me problem, or like an actual bug.
So basically, a few girls, mostly audrey in my case, just marked themselves as completed in the story tracker at random timing.
Thankfully, I can fix this by quickloading on the spot, but I lost a few weeks of ingame days loading old saves before I realized that fix also worked.
Does anyone also have this same problem?
I'm using ver23.12.10 btw.

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
PLS, ANYONES, HELP ME! WHY I CAN NOT UPAK .RPA????
I TRY USE UNREN 1.08 BUT NOTHING HAPPEN....
JUST GET RED MSG, ABOUT UNSOPRTED PROTOCOL.... WIN 10 X64.... WTF????

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
hi , i have been trying but well . My problem is that i cant work anymore , so i wanted to know if someone knows a solution to that . Let me share my save if u want to check it
I didn't open the save, but you probably got fired for having sex with Aletta and either Lavish or Shiori in the same week. Either get a job in the mall or restart your save.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
The BreeMC DLC is included in your itch.io purchase, the DLC with Amy/Reona/Kat will be a separate purchase
So, is Amy and Kat content included in the patreon version?
Haven't played through Amy's content yet, but would it be possible to include her in the band harem?!

Hugmrt

Dec 28, 2017
So extracting the DLC rpy files, it looks like Amy is supposed to be datable after the sex teaser? She keeps saying she doesn't want to date.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes