AmadeusEX

Apr 15, 2018
I saw NewGame+ mentioned in several places, but haven't found an actual explanation what it entails, neither here via search nor in the wiki. So can somebody please tell me?
With New Game+, you'll start a new game with all the money, skills and attributes you earned on the normal play you completed before.
The only requirement is to complete the game once without using cheats, as far as I know, no matter what difficulty you choose.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
With New Game+, you'll start a new game with all the money, skills and attributes you earned on the normal play you completed before.
The only requirement is to complete the game once without using cheats, as far as I know, no matter what difficulty you choose.
Also New Game plus always chooses the highest amount of money you ended a game with no matter how many playthroughs you do.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I saw NewGame+ mentioned in several places, but haven't found an actual explanation what it entails, neither here via search nor in the wiki. So can somebody please tell me? Also, do I have to finish the game on at least normal difficulty to unlock it or is easy mode fine as well?

Reactions: elbo911

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
You can find the changelog in the game files or on our Discord.
We are aiming for a summer release.
Found it, but it's not updated!! But the game was updated (v23.12.0) and runs ok!!
Amy will be released only in summer?? Oh man, and i thought that it was gonna be this month!!

Anyway, thanks for the help!!

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Found it, but it's not updated!! But the game was updated (v23.12.0) and runs ok!!
Amy will be released only in summer?? Oh man, and i thought that it was gonna be this month!!

Anyway, thanks for the help!!
What do you mean it's not updated?

S_Rodney

Jan 31, 2023
Sandbox games are too grindy for me... so I cut the grind with the Universal Renpy Mod. Let's say that next step in a girl's storyline requires me to go from 10% to 30% affection... I just open URM, up the variable to the required value and keep playing from there. It makes it WAY less grindy and you can focus on the actual story.

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
The facts that unlocking Camila requires basically losing Kylie, and now that unlocking Kat requires losing out on some of the best Bree content, and not being able to get her to 100 sub (Intentionally, according to the dev) honestly annoys my completionist brain to no end.

Is there any active modding community members working on this game, and is a mod/cheat fixing these weird development choices possible? Or does is potentionally already exist?
Had the same annoyance in the past, but now i just used Universal Renpy Mod to raise Bree's max sub value to 100, and enjoy both home harem and Bree Kat Threesome.
Hope this helps.
Sadly, the same thing can't be said for Kylee/Camila problem tho.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Sandbox games are too grindy for me... so I cut the grind with the Universal Renpy Mod. Let's say that next step in a girl's storyline requires me to go from 10% to 30% affection... I just open URM, up the variable to the required value and keep playing from there. It makes it WAY less grindy and you can focus on the actual story.
As long as you only modify actual affection values (and similar) to speed up the daily +3 or otherwise, that should be fine. However, and more so if you start looking at flags and locked max values of attributes, this game is known for throwing a tantrum about incompatible values every now and then, which can lead to all kinds of trouble (Rollback exception, CTD, girls stopping being interactable), so I recommend keeping old saves from before the change.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
You can just... use the in-game cheats....

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Also New Game plus always chooses the highest amount of money you ended a game with no matter how many playthroughs you do.
Oh wow, I see. Kinda seems like a cakewalk now, but appearances are deceptive and all that I guess. Thanks for your answers, and thanks for updating the wiki! :)

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Andrealphus - Are you for real? I'm disgusted. My friend keeps bragging about how awesome your game is. I click on the game forum thread and I see 1811 pages of comments, which means this game is very popular. Some people might see more or less pages of comments, depending on their settings of how many comments per page. But then I download the game, and I am prompted to name saves each and every time? Are you f kidding me? No option to disable name saves? What is wrong with you????
I usually avoid answering to aggravating or rude people but I'll make an exception...
If you had been nice about it i would have done what i usually do when a simple feature is requested and added it to the game, but you were not.

Sanriela

Dec 29, 2019
Andrealphus - Are you for real? I'm disgusted. My friend keeps bragging about how awesome your game is. I click on the game forum thread and I see 1811 pages of comments, which means this game is very popular. Some people might see more or less pages of comments, depending on their settings of how many comments per page. But then I download the game, and I am prompted to name saves each and every time? Are you f kidding me? No option to disable name saves? What is wrong with you????
Rude people like you don't deserve anything.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
The facts that unlocking Camila requires basically losing Kylie, and now that unlocking Kat requires losing out on some of the best Bree content, and not being able to get her to 100 sub (Intentionally, according to the dev) honestly annoys my completionist brain to no end.

Is there any active modding community members working on this game, and is a mod/cheat fixing these weird development choices possible? Or does is potentionally already exist?
Make two save files, so you can try different choices.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
You can choose to ignore naming your save if you wanted.

screenshot0003.png

Grunt117

Sep 10, 2019
i hope the new update lets me download without any problems because of this update links are buggy and not letting me download fingers crossed :cool: unless someone makes a new download link for me to help me out to enjoy the game :cool: or a compressed works too :cool: ty for hearing me out :)

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes