MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
On Steam/Itch, she's been released on Patreon
I know that but it's a pain in the ass locating the save files to add to the other PCs and connecting them to a central server can create problems due to the 2 folders (game folder, and Appdata folder) with the save files!! And with Steam it has a cloud server to update all files when i close my game in one PC when i start Steam on another PC, it syncs with the cloud and updates all my game files!! I travel inside my country so i use 2 PCs!!

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
Hey Andrealphus would it be possible to add a pregnancy % slider for the girls or is that a hardwired rng per girl, just some of them take a long time to raise percentage or add a drink option where we can slip a little pill that boosts the girls fertility

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Hey Andrealphus would it be possible to add a pregnancy % slider for the girls or is that a hardwired rng per girl, just some of them take a long time to raise percentage or add a drink option where we can slip a little pill that boosts the girls fertility
Or maybe it's because the game is trying to replicate a woman's monthly fertility cycle.

.V.

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know the best order to unlock all the girls without cheats on one game?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone know the best order to unlock all the girls without cheats on one game?
(a) you cannot unlock all. Especially two of the main girls (Camila and Kylie) are mutually exclusive. Some side interactions also collide.

(b) While it is pretty important to unlock (as in "get into the game") some girls early (I recommend going to the movies early in the game), there is no real "best order", apart from watching Emma's path (since she is most apprehensive of other girls, getting her in your first playthrough without NG+ can be very challenging though) and maybe having Cassidy lag a bit behind to up your stats in time. Just beware to not have too much sex in too short a time lest you trigger a harem before you're ready.

But whether you otherwise go after Anna first and the Hannah, and then Alexis, or a different order, does not really matter, even less with girls who do not share a potential harem.

Reactions: .V.

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
How you get the Kylie/Camila harem?
Get Kylie arrested and then propose to them both.
Wait, you can get Kylie Camila Harem?
I thought Camila can only be in a harem with Lexi?

Only works with Kylie at 100% love, right?
It didn't work on my playthrough tho?
It was just Camila who married me the next sunday after I proposed to both of them.
Even though both are on 100 Love and 50 Les points.
Or did I do something wrong here?

Reactions: MisterDuck

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Wait, you can get Kylie Camila Harem?
I thought Camila can only be in a harem with Lexi?

It didn't work on my playthrough tho?
It was just Camila who married me the next sunday after I proposed to both of them.
Even though both are on 100 Love and 50 Les points.
Or did I do something wrong here?
On checking the code, Kylie needs only 80LP and Camila needs to be at work.

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
On checking the code, Kylie needs only 80LP and Camila needs to be at work.
Hmm, those requirements should have been fulfilled too though, considering my kylie is at 100LP and I proposed Camila at the station.
Now this made me wonder if this part of criminal harem has already been implemented yet, since I can't find anything about it in the wiki either.
Or perhaps, I just screwed up something somehow without realizing it. :HideThePain:

Reactions: MisterDuck

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Hmm, those requirements should have been fulfilled too though, considering my kylie is at 100LP and I proposed Camila at the station.
Now this made me wonder if this part of criminal harem has already been implemented yet, since I can't find anything about it in the wiki either.
Or perhaps, I just screwed up something somehow without realizing it. :HideThePain:
It's the Jail Harem, not the Criminal Harem. The Criminal Harem is Lexi and Camila.
There is always the chance that this marriage code is "pre-code" for future events.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes