yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Hey, isn't hot-tub sex able to get girl preggo before? I noticed that a 75% fertile Aletta didn't show any indication/pop-up that she was fertilized no matter how much I quicksave/load. it's my go-to since you need a rubber for every after-date activity if you didn't max out their LP.
Not every girl can get pregnant during hot tub sex. In addition, you will not get pregnant if you have sex on the bed in certain positions. Please change the position more often to creampie her. This is a hidden setting, and you will find it out the more you have sex.

Patillaverde01

Jun 20, 2023
Did you tell Dwayne Hell no when he asked about Bree? Doing so completely resets your promotions all the way back.
Hey so at first I thought this was the problem but I kept playing and I just noticed my wages keep going down, I was making like 110 for working hard and then all of a sudden went down to 90 or so

encarmine

May 28, 2018
Alexis seems to be bugged on her NTR route. Once her love meter reaches 100 and the "Talk to Alexis what's next" is completed, next is "Wait for Alexis to come home when you are alone in the afternoon" but this never triggers.
Also, just a suggestion for Andrealphus - make her NTR events repeatable and selectable during dates for the future.

Last edited:

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Hey so at first I thought this was the problem but I kept playing and I just noticed my wages keep going down, I was making like 110 for working hard and then all of a sudden went down to 90 or so
Did you change your attire? You should be wearing the fancy suit and the luxurious watch, which maxes out your charm and wages respectively. If that's not the case, you should report it to the creator group, since it sounds like a bug.

red1n

May 4, 2022
The first is Violaine, you encounter her on one of Ayesha's events. The second is Lauren, the doctor at the hospital and Camila's sister.
do they have any scenes in the game beside just appearing?
and since this is somewhat related, Andrealphus, do you have any plans for these characters? like adding them as your dlc with kat and others? or just adding more scenes for them

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Alexis seems to be bugged on her NTR route. Once her love meter reaches 100 and the "Talk to Alexis what's next" is completed, next is "Wait for Alexis to come home when you are alone in the afternoon" but this never triggers.
Also, just a suggestion for Andrealphus - make her NTR events repeatable and selectable during dates for the future.
Sunday home afternoon date!

Mrmyguy

Nov 26, 2019
Hi all, I've been following and playing this game for a while now, decided to try something out.

Here are some screenshots of a little mod I've been making, for personal use for now. I'm a bush lover and i felt that in the game when you ask them to stop shaving, having a little tuft of hair isn't really "no shaving" so i done a little bit of tweaking myself.

I appreciate its not for everyone but have a look. Obviously I'm not giving it out to anyone at the moment (I'd ask authors permission first), and only Sasha is done but have a look.

Is this something anyone else would be interested in lol. obviously it takes time and there's a fuckload of characters though.

View attachment 3217552 View attachment 3217553 View attachment 3217554
NEED. Very amazing work! Hope you can continue and make it into a full mod! :)

AH1488

Nov 1, 2020
When is the dev going to finish adding the clothes for all the girls? Only like 2 of them have art for the second dress. I don't care about new characters I just want the dozens that already exist to be completely finished.

Scottpel

Sep 5, 2018
How to add Lexi to the home harem without Samantha?
I'm stuck at a dance with four because Samantha doesn't show up until after 00:00

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
Honestly, hell yes! I second this, but not only this but other story events as well.

Since the game is pretty big (I also just found out Steam only save the lastest save on the cloud so I lost all of my other event saves and galleryfunction is... only pictures), doing another playthrough to get back the scenes is exhausting.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

For me it looks the game is buged like hell and because it is very player unfriendly it is not clear if the event/action is random or don`t trigger

The most problem is that you can`t use load only when you exit the game and start again so you waste a lot of time and a mistake is near impossible to correct.
Minami Shower sex scene - I think I waste 3 months for nothing
Sasha says all time Piss off - so she is blocked for all actions
Meet the Master on the beach - waste weekday and weekend in summer no Master on the beach

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
do they have any scenes in the game beside just appearing?
and since this is somewhat related, Andrealphus, do you have any plans for these characters? like adding them as your dlc with kat and others? or just adding more scenes for them
Andre has "plans" for all characters that have a teaser. It's just a matter of what the players want the most, and money.

Reactions: Andrealphus

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Is it normal that I got softlocked on Kleio's path? She's stuck at 50% love on "The car needed repair. Wait for Kleio to fix it." but it's been months in-game now and I'm still waiting for her to repair it... I even bought another sports car in the end

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
Is it normal that I got softlocked on Kleio's path? She's stuck at 50% love on "The car needed repair. Wait for Kleio to fix it." but it's been months in-game now and I'm still waiting for her to repair it... I even bought another sports car in the end
It's normal if you locked yourself off from the band and didn't buy a sports car before the event of your car breaking down.

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
It's normal if you locked yourself off from the band and didn't buy a sports car before the event of your car breaking down.
I technically still didn't do the band events, I'm practicing on Wednesdays to fill up the bar right now. Is there still a way to fix Kleio? Or is there at least a console command to force it?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes