itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
I technically still didn't do the band events, I'm practicing on Wednesdays to fill up the bar right now. Is there still a way to fix Kleio? Or is there at least a console command to force it?
In the case of having access to the band, then you're not softlocked. If you had the regular car, be in in the living room between 2 and 6 on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday. You will need to have done studio sex, by the way.

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
In the case of having access to the band, then you're not softlocked. If you had the regular car, be in in the living room between 2 and 6 on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday. You will need to have done studio sex, by the way.
You were right! After I triggered studio sex with Kleio everything unfolded perfectly. Whew, what a journey. Thanks mate :)

Now on my way to figure out how I fucked up Minami joining the home harem and why wouldn't I be able to give Bree a sexy swimsuit or collar lol
I'll probably get a new playthrough on the next update and follow some guides :')

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The most problem is that you can`t use load only when you exit the game and start again so you waste a lot of time and a mistake is near impossible to correct.
Use the ESC key instead of right mouse button, then you can access load without quitting the game.

Scottpel

Sep 5, 2018
Yes. You don't. You need Samantha before you add Lexi.
but this is not written on the Wiki, nor in the game itself. In the conditions for Samantha, it’s enough to go through “Samantha wants to know the truth”; it doesn’t say anything about participating in a harem

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
but this is not written on the Wiki, nor in the game itself. In the conditions for Samantha, it’s enough to go through “Samantha wants to know the truth”; it doesn’t say anything about participating in a harem
Sam wanting to know the truth is one of the requirements of her joining the harem. She doesn't mind the MC seeing other girls, she just wants him to be honest with her. That's the whole point of "Samantha wants to know the truth"

akirator

May 6, 2017
Everytime i quit the game, when i load the last save, audrey task automatically become completed and she Dissapear from the game. How to fix this?

S_Rodney

Jan 31, 2023
Just got a new event... Emma meeting Ayesha in the coffee shop ! The music is creepy as fuck tho.

Last edited:

Titfucker95

Jun 21, 2020
hi , i have been trying but well . My problem is that i cant work anymore , so i wanted to know if someone knows a solution to that . Let me share my save if u want to check it
hey if problem still there i have solution for you
first go to save editor and search FIRED
it should write like FLAG-HERO!fired or something change value to 0
if your game have protection you have to change it as save editor tell you

Ch4irm4n

Feb 24, 2020
I wanna restart the game from scratch and experience all the new updates that came out while i haven't been playing, Is there a way to delete all my saves at once?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes