Raberdkuad

Jul 3, 2023
She should arrive in February ;)
OK then . but one thing i'm really wanna know is about how to make Amy more submissive ? tell me please ?
I mean How to increase Amy's Kink point (Sub point) .now her Sub point is at 10% and i wanna know how to increase it up.
That the thing that i wanna know ,Bro

Raberdkuad

Jul 3, 2023
He can!! He just have to do it in the console!! I did it with Bree in the gamer path to do the "Home Harem"!! It is easy there are sites that say how to do it!! You just have to replace the names!! Just make sure to make a save before you do that changes!! Because if you mess up you have a back up!!
Thank you guy. But Can you explain more , please ? i still don't understand it clearly.
I mean How to increase Amy's Kink point (Sub point) .now her Sub point is at 10% and i wanna know how to increase it up to 100%.

Last edited:

puseofee

Apr 7, 2018
I'm having two issues right now:
  1. Despite being at 100% before Bree's Kink meter is now only 50% and locked in. I still have the Home Harem and the related events to that are triggering but I can't seem to unlock the gauge.
  2. I can't trigger any events with Minami. Quest log never changes and I can't trigger anything.
Is this due to using an old save? Is it because I used the cheat menu? Or am I just missing something obvious?

BobRossGhost

Jan 22, 2019
i might be stupid but i cant figure out how to trigger Kylie's trial, she is in jail but there is nothing in the story tracker

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thank you guy. But Can you explain more , please ? i still don't understand it clearly.
I mean How to increase Amy's Kink point (Sub point) .now her Sub point is at 10% and i wanna know how to increase it up to 100%.
There is no story for her right now, so at that moment the story stops. You can increase her KP via console (with all the risks that brings) but it will not open up new content.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
This site will explain everything in detail !
You can also change your stats!! Just take some time to learn!! And remember make one save that is original to the game AND KEEP IT, because if you mess up there is something you can go back to, I learned it that the hard way!!

• Angry
Reactions: itslydiabxtch

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
No it's one every two months so Kat will be in April.
There are errors in Bree story trackers they don't update, and when we activate the spoilers to know how to trigger them, it opens the error screen, and some story trackers for some girls are not updating. Can you see into that please? I am using the Steam version, yes the game is updating automatically, didn't cheated or used the console.

PS.: I cheated and used the console, i thought that was the reason to that errors, so i started a clean game without using the console or the cheats and the same thing happened!!

Sorry for doing it here but i don't know where to report this in Steam!!

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
There are errors in Bree story trackers they don't update, and when we activate the spoilers to know how to trigger them, it opens the error screen, and some story trackers for some girls are not updating. Can you see into that please? I am using the Steam version, yes the game is updating automatically, didn't cheated or used the console.

PS.: I cheated and used the console, i thought that was the reason to that errors, so i started a clean game without using the console or the cheats and the same thing happened!!

Sorry for doing it here but i don't know where to report this in Steam!!
You don't get help from the devs when you use the console.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
You don't get help from the devs when you use the console.
If you read it again i said i started a clean game where I DIDN'T USE the console or the cheats!! I generally play the game in 2 ways when i can!! One with cheats and whatever I can use (console, trainers, cheat-engine), and another why is were i play without cheats or helps of any kind. That's why i said that there was a error!! I played with the cheats and everything and the errors appeared, so i play it without them and the error appeared again in the same places so it was not the cheats or the console. Probably it is a problem in the game!! Remember it is a game in development and somethings can go wrong between updates.

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
About Amy, how many events does she have? So far I gotten the up to the kissing scene after she argues with Shawn. Because at 30 LP it says that you need to visit her at the store and nothing so far. The Wiki doesn't have much on her route at the moment either.

Raberdkuad

Jul 3, 2023
He can!! He just have to do it in the console!! I did it with Bree in the gamer path to do the "Home Harem"!! It is easy there are sites that say how to do it!! You just have to replace the names!! Just make sure to make a save before you do that changes!! Because if you mess up you have a back up!!
There is no story for her right now, so at that moment the story stops. You can increase her KP via console (with all the risks that brings) but it will not open up new content.
yeah thank you guy , i understand it now . We need more update in the future so we have to wait with hope

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
About Amy, how many events does she have? So far I gotten the up to the kissing scene after she argues with Shawn. Because at 30 LP it says that you need to visit her at the store and nothing so far. The Wiki doesn't have much on her route at the moment either.
The Wiki doesn't have much because she's not an available character outside of Patreon yet. I tried adding one of the events and was discouraged from doing so.

Malagga

Jun 16, 2023
Hi, I just wanted to mention that I think that I ran into two bugs.

First of all, the game crashes when I click on Audrey's guide in the "quest log" and I need to roll back.

Second of all my interactions with Samantha have become quite weird. There were no problems until the marriage and then I concentrated on the other girls and so tried to minimize contact with her. I was surprised that she became pregnant by Ryan but ok. But now the game acts as if we had an affair and the baby could be the MC's despite us never even touching each other.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes