sorasych

Jul 25, 2020
Of course i am making a DLC to earn more money...
I'll let you in a secret: I made the game to make money from the start.
That's how I feed my sharks and pay for my underground lair.
Now I won't stop unless i get ONE BILLION DOLLAR!
Good luck! When you started, was you making all art by yourself?

Oct 6, 2023
Dude Alexis and her sister Kylie are truly problematic and annoying. Alexis is a vulgar shameless cheating bitch who is also a gold digger that to progress her story you need endless amount of money. Kylie is just a jealous yandere who might kill you or other girls. Feel like they should deserve more punishment:mad:

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
No I started using placeholder pictures :p
I am no artist ^^
The plan was to have my brother work with me as an artist but he died.
Sorry to hear that my condolences also can you please tell. Me if the dlc work a bree main that's the way I loved played bought the game twice and thinks of supporting you on patron too

Zavalara

Mar 9, 2023
Right after Harmony mentions thinking about becoming a nun, but before she actually does, talk to her and ask for a second chance at dating. This will allow you to raise her lp up to the point you can ask her to marry you and should unlock that achievement.
I can't do it, because she won't let me go on dates with her, and if I make her go on dates, we end up having sex after she meets Angela. Can you tell me how you did it?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I can't do it, because she won't let me go on dates with her, and if I make her go on dates, we end up having sex after she meets Angela. Can you tell me how you did it?
[/QUOTE
Make sure you don't have her purity under 80 since that removes the religious trait that is required for that ending. You sound like your in the Vanilla range which is 20 to 79.

Reactions: Ssato243

JosephSmith159

Jun 23, 2017
Got into a situation where I first got to Samantha's path D by letting her watch Ryan cheat on her during the wedding event and afterwards got through the first 2 BJ events on path D, but now whenever I encounter her at the bakery/bar it goes through an event that I can't find on the wiki where she announces that she's pregnant with Ryan's baby, and I have the options to reveal to her that he cheated on her even though I'm already on the revenge path with her. Anybody know where this event is supposed to fit into things and something else that might help me? Thanks

Edit: also just checked, the next cheating event with Samantha still happens, but I've so far avoided the talk with her

Last edited:

Zavalara

Mar 9, 2023
Do you know how to do Kylie's achievements?
1.Love and thunder (Lead Kylie to her death)
2.Death's Appointment (Get killed by Kylie on Friday the 13th)
Those are the only ones I'm missing.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Do you know how to do Kylie's achievements?
1.Love and thunder (Lead Kylie to her death)
2.Death's Appointment (Get killed by Kylie on Friday the 13th)
Those are the only ones I'm missing.
1. During the assault event have both bree and Sasha be below 75 lp. When you scream for help, the one who is highest will be killed by Kylie. As long as you have the spy cam installed, this evidence will be enough to get her sent to jail. You then need to play through the trial events and when the judge asks for your testimony, choose the option that calls Kylie a murderer. The achievement occurs when you view the execution event this unlocks.
2. Get Kylie pregnant at least by the third of fourth of the month. A week later she'll inform you she is. Tell her to abort the child, which will skyrocket her yandere. She will kill you on the thirteenth of that month as long as you've done all this.

Lamantino36

Jun 5, 2021
I can't trigger the Trial event with Kylie.
What are the conditions for make that happen?
I got Kylie in jail already.

Thx for answers

Gambit33

Apr 10, 2023
Saw it asked multiple times already: After Audrey's restaurant date, when she appears next day at work, I have the first option to lash out, but then only the option to restrain myself, when I remember distinctly there was an option to fuck her, and the same is written clearly in the wiki?

Zavalara

Mar 9, 2023
1. During the assault event have both bree and Sasha be below 75 lp. When you scream for help, the one who is highest will be killed by Kylie. As long as you have the spy cam installed, this evidence will be enough to get her sent to jail. You then need to play through the trial events and when the judge asks for your testimony, choose the option that calls Kylie a murderer. The achievement occurs when you view the execution event this unlocks.
2. Get Kylie pregnant at least by the third of fourth of the month. A week later she'll inform you she is. Tell her to abort the child, which will skyrocket her yandere. She will kill you on the thirteenth of that month as long as you've done all this.
And how do I get the trial events? Even if I send Kylie to jail, that event doesn't happen to me, how do I get it?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes