goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
If i in route Taming Harem, have i chance to meet sergeant Camila? N if Kylie already in prison, did she Will get free n become a good girl??

encarmine

May 28, 2018
Alexis seems to be bugged on her NTR route. Once her love meter reaches 100 and the "Talk to Alexis what's next" is completed, next is "Wait for Alexis to come home when you are alone in the afternoon" but this never triggers.
Also, just a suggestion for Andrealphus - make her NTR events repeatable and selectable during dates for the future.
I actually found the problem. And yes, it's a bug. Basically the hint refers to the second Alexis foursome at home, but once it happens, the hint is not flagged completed and stays as "to do". So my guess is that the code does not flag it properly.

Tommyfreddy3

May 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
any1 know how to complete this?
long story short go to the forest or beach between 20:00 night and 6:00 morning and you should see a option that says something like "hide dannys corpse" (please note it might not be those words that show) then click that and go through the text of that and you should be good

wulf_killer

Nov 27, 2018
Hello everybody! Can someone can help me? Surfing the walkthrough I noticed the way to get Camila and to not allow Kylie to be arrested.

Prerequisites: done Kylie's night assault or Kylie is a stalker

Mike goes to the police station in order to report Kylie. Mike tells everything he knows and hands her the evidence.

If one of the following conditions is true, Kylie will be arrested:

• She and he allows it to happen by staying silent
  • She killed Sasha or Bree
It will not be enough to lead to an arrest if:

• She attempted to rape Mike but was successfully repelled by Mike
  • She was caught on camera stalking Mike (as of version 23.8.0c)
After you reported it to the police you'll have to wait >= 7 days to hear from the police if they arrested Kylie or not.

All I need to do is to catch Kylie on spycam when she is stalking on house front porch.
To get it I need to triger event Kylie is a stalker:

Prerequisites: Kylie yandere points >= 25, installed the spy camera >= 7 days ago, Bree & Sasha are at home, living-room, 10:00-18:00

Mike gets annoyed by the fact that something wakes him up at 03:00 every night and overhears a conversation of his roommates about the lights going on at that time. Mike decides to check the spy camera footage in order to find out what is going on.

BUT!!!
All I have is once in 3-4 days Kylie stalking (sometimes period is bigger, but this doesn't matter), MC waking up at 3, 4, 5 o'clock and NO triggering talk about lights in night, I thought that stalking must going EVERY night but no, Kylie just don't come every night, I tried to check spycam at once MC woke up from stalking, but no there is no foto of Kylie, I tried to triger by calling Sasha and Bree in living room but no doesn't work, walkthrough says that they must be at home, and MC must be at living room at 10-18 doesn't work anyway.

I just don't have any idea how to get this triger, or there is hidden conditions?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Hello everybody! Can someone can help me? Surfing the walkthrough I noticed the way to get Camila and to not allow Kylie to be arrested.

Prerequisites: done Kylie's night assault or Kylie is a stalker

Mike goes to the police station in order to report Kylie. Mike tells everything he knows and hands her the evidence.

If one of the following conditions is true, Kylie will be arrested:

• She and he allows it to happen by staying silent
  • She killed Sasha or Bree
It will not be enough to lead to an arrest if:

• She attempted to rape Mike but was successfully repelled by Mike
  • She was caught on camera stalking Mike (as of version 23.8.0c)
After you reported it to the police you'll have to wait >= 7 days to hear from the police if they arrested Kylie or not.

All I need to do is to catch Kylie on spycam when she is stalking on house front porch.
To get it I need to triger event Kylie is a stalker:

Prerequisites: Kylie yandere points >= 25, installed the spy camera >= 7 days ago, Bree & Sasha are at home, living-room, 10:00-18:00

Mike gets annoyed by the fact that something wakes him up at 03:00 every night and overhears a conversation of his roommates about the lights going on at that time. Mike decides to check the spy camera footage in order to find out what is going on.

BUT!!!
All I have is once in 3-4 days Kylie stalking (sometimes period is bigger, but this doesn't matter), MC waking up at 3, 4, 5 o'clock and NO triggering talk about lights in night, I thought that stalking must going EVERY night but no, Kylie just don't come every night, I tried to check spycam at once MC woke up from stalking, but no there is no foto of Kylie, I tried to triger by calling Sasha and Bree in living room but no doesn't work, walkthrough says that they must be at home, and MC must be at living room at 10-18 doesn't work anyway.

I just don't have any idea how to get this triger, or there is hidden conditions?
This won't work. You only MEET Camilla and talk about the spycam if you get the stalking footage trigger. It doesn't make Camilla date able, only arresting Kyle does that.

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
At the moment no, someone created a file for 23.8 that unlocked everything and that worked for a few versions but now runs into an error for the past version or two
Nevrius gave a brief instruction that does make it work again.
You'll need to have decompiled your game files for the relevant files to show.
"go into the rpy file, search for GenderPicker and change it to MCGenderPicker for the unlocker to work."
I recommend using N++ to open the rpy file.

As always, I don't recommend playing the game on the version where you're using the gallery unlocker.

Reactions: JollyRancher69

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
is there any way to forcibly trigger lexis trailer burning down with the console?

I wish the pre requisite for Lexi's Trailer burned down was: done Dance with Sasha (threesome), instead of: Dance with Sasha or Lexi (Foursome).
It makes zero sense to my why lexis content cant be progressed without playing Samantha's questlines in a very specific way. Samantha should have nothing to do with Lexi joining the home harem when Samantha isn't in it (nor want her to be in).

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes