FacelessVixen

Formerly 'PrincessBitchJean'
Aug 25, 2017
You can also try some other harems or girl requiring longer... working to have more money for NG+ in the meanwhile. Also, if you are collecting CGs/achievements, the end is slightly different if the girl is pregnant or not.
I mean, yeah; the true goal is to complete the gallery, so having one in-game (albeit janky) is appreciated since I spent most off my time playing this game before the gallery and achievements were added. And it's nice to no longer be beholden to modders getting frustrated with the game's updates breaking their gallery mods just so I can see Shiori's and Hanna's asses again.

But I have a type:
What's-Your-Type-V1.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trying to make Naoto more girly is an interesting prospect, but losing two out of the three Harpies makes my current save feel pretty empty. ...and I also lost my car because after studio sex with Kleio happened, I ran into Kleio and Anna in the clothing store a day or two after.

...That edgy bitch caused the band to break up 'cause she was horny, and she also stole my Volvo 740. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Donkeybong

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
i cant even get to massage her feet.... if i choose watch tv it only lets me watch a movie but no massage
DOM, Points! The opposite of Kink/sub points. It's under LP/the heart bar and looks like a black whip. Also, you need to buy the Message book and read it to get the massage trait. Afterwards, you'll be able to give girls massages (or at least, ask them to)

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I mean, yeah; the true goal is to complete the gallery, so having one in-game (albeit janky) is appreciated since I spent most off my time playing this game before the gallery and achievements were added. And it's nice to no longer be beholden to modders getting frustrated with the game's updates breaking their gallery mods just so I can see Shiori's and Hanna's asses again.
Then I have to double down on the suggestion I gave. Without spoiling anything, there's three girls that might interest you.
After 30+ days, go to the electronic store for one.
After 8+ days with decent physical stat go to the gym and work hard a few times. Once you unlock Ayesha on a Wednesday, go on a date and choose to take the shortcut (don't go on a date in Summer though).
Play Gamer Bree for another side one (honestly reminds me of Summertime Eve, though a bit more awkward)
I also wonder whether Morgan fits your type (you need to go to the Cinema before Kleio calls you).
Lastly, the reason I am doubling down on the suggestion is so you get to start with the 20k needed for the Sportscar. Who knows if anything changes for Kleio then.

Funny you don't get the car back if she leaves, perhaps you could take care of this rare situation/bug Andrealphus (a call from the shop?)

wulf_killer

Nov 27, 2018
Believe it or not, I couldn't either. I simply went out there had her leave, and had to raise her yandere through the regular route events, then when she came back, made sure she was targeting Bree to get that exclusive attack event at the university to get her yandere up to the point it needed to be to get assaulted.

Word to the wise though, make sure which girl you want Kylie to kill during that assault has the higher lp. I accidentally got Sasha killed when I wanted it to be Bree because of this.
well that's sad I would like to get both Camila and free Kylie, that's just sucks, not cool

wulf_killer

Nov 27, 2018
Also if you dont want anyone to die, and Kylie to be executed as a result, you have to let Kylie rape you (which will always get her pregnant). You'll get Camila, everyone lives, and you get two different prison sex scenes. One with Kylie and one in front of her.
yeah I read this on walkthrough, I just wanted to get that fuckin stalking event to get some more stalk progress, in such moment I wish to know how to write code in high enough level to just make one little fix-mod, but I'm still learning junior level

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
DOM, Points! The opposite of Kink/sub points. It's under LP/the heart bar and looks like a black whip. Also, you need to buy the Message book and read it to get the massage trait. Afterwards, you'll be able to give girls massages (or at least, ask them to)
"Dom points" is still Kink points. The "dom points" are just a negative KP value.

Oct 18, 2020
I def thought the game would change character attitude and behavior toward the MC depending on Dom. I was looking forward to that material making its way to the game, but being sub or dom dont seem to do much in my opinion.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Thanks for the answers that only one girll for bree Mc but I wish it was two but I am okay with one let's hope for more dlc like Kiara for bree also

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Will there be some more focus on NTR, especially with some other girls, or is the NTR aspect of the game always going to be around Alexis?
While it is impossible to know what is planned, especially for DLC, given that the male MC storyline is almost finished and will be done in a few months and that nothing really strong has come out (some individual scenes notwithstanding, which some consider NTR), I would guess that there will not be a real focus on NTR with any other character.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes